Are Webdesigner Too Good Business In Los?

Soi105

I have contacted 10 different webdesign companies in LOS by email, to design a website and host it.

No any one replied to me. Even the sponser (designer/host company) of Thaivisa.

I have a company in Thailand, and when a serious company contact me for an order, I will reply in one hour. They have no any reason to assume I am not serious.

Just curious.

I'll bite....

That's out of the ordinary I think, unless you contacted Thai companies. Recently I've been contacted by 3 different parties that were interested in having web site work done. I responded to all within 15 hours of them writing.

What do you need done?

Vern

I have contacted 10 different webdesign companies in LOS by email, to design a website and host it.

No any one replied to me. Even the sponser (designer/host company) of Thaivisa.

I have a company in Thailand, and when a serious company contact me for an order, I will reply in one hour. They have no any reason to assume I am not serious.

Just curious.

Maybe a language issue? If you get stuck you could try www.multimediaasia.com. The owner is easy to deal with (from US) and they do good work. But they are not the cheapest company around, either.

Anyway, if you were looking for web designers you did the right thing by posting on Thaivisa. You will immediately be spammed with many offers via PM. Just remember to ask to see their portfolio before you agree to anything - there's some good designers around here but also some sharks, and a lot of people that don't know what they are doing either.

The tradition to answer emails are clearly not there - and I'm saying this out of experience from both sides.

Infact, most seem to ignore it completely, especially if they aren't in the top-tier of management.

Edited by TAWP