She Is Thailand

john b good

Regardless of our personal experiences with the fair sex in the realm I think that the following about sums it up..........

She lives in the smallest village in every province.

She sits quietly on the skytrain , she smiles from passing buses.

She can be seen sitting sidesaddle on passing motor bike taxis.

She works in Robinson's, Central, or in the restaurant you had dinner in lately.

She is an office girl working in Silom Road going to lunch with a group of friends.

She may even be working for a pittance on a building site.

Yes you will find her even in a beer bar or a massage parlour.

She may be a teacher in a remote village school in any part of the kingdom.

She is everywhere.

Her beauty is everywhere.

She IS Thailand...............

And yes I have been known to say some negative things about the realm but you won't see me arguing with the above :o

She loves to go to the Full Moon Party.

She's got many farang friends.

She's tried loads of drugs.

She's into DJ this and DJ that.

She drinks at Q bar and Ministry Of Sound.

She speaks with a slight London or U.S. accent.

She uses words like 'cool', 'man' and 'sorted'.

She's broken several farang hearts and she's never off her top of the range mobile.

She looks so beautiful and sexy but the moment she opens her mouth you realise that she's been polluted by the shallow youth culture of the west.

She's got the cancer that is the future and you walk away and try to find a girl who conforms to one of the listings on the original post at the top of this page.

She's broken several farang hearts and she's never off her top of the range mobile.

She looks so beautiful and sexy but the moment she opens her mouth you realise that she's been polluted by the shallow youth culture of the west.

She's got the cancer that is the future and you walk away and try to find a girl who conforms to one of the listings on the original post at the top of this page.

Just goes to show where you spend your time,and the class of your associates.

And the longer you continue this behavior,the lower they will get.

Rarely find a swan in a pigpen.

No it bloody doesn't, what sort of a comment is that Kev?

That's like you getting mugged and me saying, "Well it's your fault for associating with these sorts of people".

Now don't be so daft - it was a girl I just happenned to chat to for about 10 minutes but what seemed like 20, and there's a few out there.

I couldn't agree with the Gentleman more. I also bumped into some of these types out there with a crappy foreign accents, a ton of ex-farang boyfriends and thinks Britney spears is a great hero.

Typically they have just come back from studying in the US for six months, and have forgotten how to speak Thai.

ASIC

well I will be coming to BKK in 3 weeks for a day,just to get a new visa extension,so I might see some too.

But I really doubt it,as I will go from northern terminal to immigration and back to the bus.

But I have been home a year since my last trip to BKK and haven't seen a one of the types that you speak of . so they must just hang around where you guys frequent.

Maybe you can find a different neighborhood.?

well I will be coming to BKK in 3 weeks for a day,just to get a new visa extension,so I might see some too.

But I really doubt it,as I will go from northern terminal to immigration and back to the bus.

But I have been home a year since my last trip to BKK and haven't seen a one of the types that you speak of . so they must just hang around where you guys frequent.

Kev, I believe you are about 20-30 years older than the Gentleman Scamp, and hang out in a village up north, which makes it a bit difficult to compare. What GS sees is a part of Thailand, and not just in some isolated blocks near the Pinklao Bridge or around Haat Chaweng or Haat Rin either.

More and more Thai kids are into these things, just as youth everywhere since time immemorial they like to buy into the latest fashion. Normal human behaviour. Will reach the village where you live as well, but it may take another 10 years.

There has never been any such thing as a static culture.

She is too busy sending SMS on her mobile to even notice you.

She turns her head and mumbles something about 'farang' to her friends when you look at her.

She talks to you and you don't know whether it is supposed to be Thai or English, but you smile and hope she will hang around a bit longer.

add

Shes got four suckers sending her 20k a month each two from UK one from US one from Sweden and one from Australia.

Even her voice ,as she whispers " Where you go ? " makes you feel at home ,

Though you may be 10,000 miles away , without a penny to your name ,

You feel like a King , when she washes your feet , and wraps her arms around you

as you both sleep and dream of what may or may never be...

:o

plus the fact she has tits like the ones on the left................. :D

Even her voice ,as she whispers " Where you go ? " makes you feel at home ,

Though you may be 10,000 miles away , without a penny to your name ,

You feel like a King , when she washes your feet , and wraps her arms around you

as you both sleep and dream of what may or may never be...

:o

plus the fact she has tits like the ones on the left................. :D

Jeez Chon ... as usual, you've got me. I'll have two pairs of them :D

Kev, I believe you are about 20-30 years older than the Gentleman Scamp, and hang out in a village up north, which makes it a bit difficult to compare. What GS sees is a part of Thailand, and not just in some isolated blocks near the Pinklao Bridge or around Haat Chaweng or Haat Rin either.

More and more Thai kids are into these things, just as youth everywhere since time immemorial they like to buy into the latest fashion. Normal human behaviour. Will reach the village where you live as well, but it may take another 10 years.

There has never been any such thing as a static culture.

Pobly closer to 30-40,but whatever.

But if you choose to live around that segment of the population then why keep bitching about the Western Culture and transfering more of it to the people. The change in culture is what is called progress. and "there is no static culture" Don't like the job,don't like the wages and can't eat the food and bitch about it,,then leave. You can't stop progress.

But there is places in the world where the "Western Culture" is not so prevelant, but then the living conditions are not so Westernized, and western food and convinences are not there either.

Yersterday I helped a guy work on his western culture pickup,took my western culture cutting torch and helped another,[who is a bro in law] change his metal stock rack,,and shared some NZ beef from my freezer with a friend that owns about 100 cows and knows nothing about how beef tastes when fed grain daily. I pobly shouldn't have done these things as that is sharing western progress info, but it does tend to make life easier for them. I did not come here to try to hold back progress.

Regardless of our personal experiences with the fair sex in the realm I think that the following about sums it up..........

She lives in the smallest village in every province.

She sits quietly on the skytrain , she smiles from passing buses.

She can be seen sitting sidesaddle on passing motor bike taxis.

She works in Robinson's, Central, or in the restaurant you had dinner in lately.

She is an office girl working in Silom Road going to lunch with a group of friends.

She may even be working for a pittance on a building site.

Yes you will find her even in a beer bar or a massage parlour.

She may be a teacher in a remote village school in any part of the kingdom.

She is everywhere.

Her beauty is everywhere.

She IS Thailand...............

And yes I have been known to say some negative things about the realm but you won't see me arguing with the above :o

Beautiful.

Thanks John B for posting!!

Cheers,

Chanchao

Thats a great post john. Too bad some of us have only experienced the "Q bar" side of thailand which represents a very small slice of reality.

My advice--learn to speak Thai--get away from touristy areas and then reread john's post. :o

well said. but advise that will not be heeded.

Thats a great post john.  Too bad some of us have only experienced the "Q bar" side of thailand which represents a very small slice of reality.

My advice--learn to speak Thai--get away from touristy areas and then reread john's post. :D

well said. but advise that will not be heeded.

Oooooh, you just can't help it can you Kevin N, you can't resist a little dig. :o

No worries GS , there are some people who think anything other than "their" side of the paddy fields is <deleted>. Q bar ? Christ anyone would think you were talking about the bleedin Eden club.... :o

ps How is Marc btw? :D

No it bloody doesn't, what sort of a comment is that Kev?

That's like you getting mugged and me saying, "Well it's your fault for associating with these sorts of people".

Now don't be so daft - it was a girl I just happenned to chat to for about 10 minutes but what seemed like 20, and there's a few out there.

From your post you sounded like there are a great many.

You said;;""She speaks with a slight London or U.S. accent."" and to my ears,there is a lot of difference between the two,,so I just assumed that you were talking about more than one.

And if I was to be mugged,it would pobly be the area I was in not the people I was with.