High-Riding/High-Stepping Women: What’s with all the kicking going on around here?

Dear Folks,

In all my born days on Planet Earth, I had never seen a girl kick another girl in the face…

Not before moving to Thailand.

For one thing, in the United States, few women are as “high-stepping” as Thai girls, it seems.

One almost needs to be a contortionist to just, one moment, be standing still.

And then next moment; at lightning speed, just reach out and clock another girl in the kisser with one’s foot.

How do girls here manage this….physically, I mean.

I first saw this near the university, just outside one of the gates of CMU.  Of course, I really doubt that the two girls were uni students.  I am sure they were not.

I have only witnessed this once, in the early evening.  I was completely shocked.

When it happened, I was immediately reminded of the character Vera Donovan in Stephen King’s story, ‘Dolores Claiborne’, where two women are talking about the need for women to be….High-Stepping…or High-Riding...whatever that means, and I know what it means.  The term ‘high-stepping’ actually has several accepted meanings.

So then….How many here have witnessed one girl kicking another girl in the teeth?  I bet almost NOBODY….  Just too shocking for words.  I hope you never see this because it’s a hard thing to get out of one’s mind,  I am still unable to un-see it, even after almost eight years since it happened.

And, what if one were to marry a girl like this?

Would one ever be able to let down one’s guard, even for a minute?

KaPow !!!!

Right in the Kisser !!!

I did a little search on YT for the movie segment in which Vera Donovan is lecturing Caiborne about the need for women to be “high-stepping” in this world of ours.

I am too old and not flexible enough to kick anyone in the kisser, fortunately. Sometimes I wish I could. But, I am glad that I cannot, or I might end up at the BKK Hilton if I did.

So why didn’t this one girl at the uni prosecute the other girl for using such force while standing outside the uni gate?  Some things here in Thailand, I guess I will never understand.

Do you understand all things here in Thailand?

Best regards,

Gamma

NOTE4: IT’S A DEPRESSINGLY MASCULINE WORLD WE LIVE IN….DOLORES….

Oh, My!

Careful, Guys.....

Edited by GammaGlobulin