Homesick Factory Employee Hangs Himself

mcd

Police Lieutenant Natapong from Banglamung Police Station was called to the Poonsawat Factory in Soi Kow Tha Low on Sunday Morning after the body of an employee was discovered just after dawn. The dead man is Khun Prasat aged 37. It appears that he had hung himself from a wooden rafter at the rear of the factory. The deceased man worked at the location as a Security Guard and messenger and according to colleagues he was very homesick but was unable to return to his family home in Trat Province due to a lack of money.

Police inspected the area and the body and are confident this was no more than a suicide and there is no suspicion of third party involvement in his death. Khun Poonsawat’s family have been informed and have already collected his body which will be cremated in Trat Province later this week.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_06_08_50_2.htm

• 1 year later...
Police Lieutenant Natapong from Banglamung Police Station was called to the Poonsawat Factory in Soi Kow Tha Low on Sunday Morning after the body of an employee was discovered just after dawn. The dead man is Khun Prasat aged 37. It appears that he had hung himself from a wooden rafter at the rear of the factory. The deceased man worked at the location as a Security Guard and messenger and according to colleagues he was very homesick but was unable to return to his family home in Trat Province due to a lack of money.

Police inspected the area and the body and are confident this was no more than a suicide and there is no suspicion of third party involvement in his death. Khun Poonsawat's family have been informed and have already collected his body which will be cremated in Trat Province later this week.

that is very sad when it comes down to money to take your own life haveing worked and lived away from my loved ones a few times when i was being well paid that was hard but you have something to look forward to this man must have been thinking what.s the point r.i.p

Police inspected the area and the body and are confident this was no more than a suicide and there is no suspicion of third party involvement in his death. Khun Poonsawat's family have been informed and have already collected his body which will be cremated in Trat Province later this week.

that is very sad when it comes down to money to take your own life haveing worked and lived away from my loved ones a few times when i was being well paid that was hard but you have something to look forward to this man must have been thinking what.s the point r.i.p

The story is over a year old, why not let it rest in piece too :o