Where Do People Live?

Sanpatong

Where do you live  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some overlap obviously between both questions and of course one could argue why Khon Kaen is mentioned separately but not Surin or Ubon or whatever. Don't worry too much about this and just vote as best as you can or rant about it in a follow up post.

Some overlap obviously between both questions and of course one could argue why Khon Kaen is mentioned separately but not Surin or Ubon or whatever. Don't worry too much about this and just vote as best as you can or rant about it in a follow up post.

Hey what about Buriram area?

TBWG :o

Hey what about Buriram area?

If in the city area then that would be "a non touristy city such as Suphanburi or Chumpon or Si Saket". If you live a bit out then that would be "a village completely out in the sticks".

How far would you have to be before you're 'out in the sticks' : Up to you to decide. As a guideline though, if you get most of your food, entertainment and errands in the main city then to me you qualify as a city person. If it's a 60+ km drive that you only do like weekly when you really have to, then that's 'out in the sticks'. (No offense to the term, obviously, they can be excellent places to live/retire)

Phitsanulok is on the border of central and north but I put central.

I would have put it as Central as well, but of course depending on the angle there's slightly varying definitions of where regions start and end. I also never know where to put Petchabun; Personally I'm inclined to go by ethnic/language background of most people, but then I purposely deviated from an ethnic based approach by defining 'South' as everything from Cha Am onwards. I think it's fair to have all (somewhat) beachy 'southern' areas together so as to not lump in Hua Hin people with those in Phitsanulok.