Laser Dentist :-)

phitsanulok

No I haven't come across such a service in Thailand as yet. However it's comforting to note that one outlet offers the following:-

Laser Tooth Whitening in Bangkok, Thailand. Laser tooth whitening is dramatic results in less than one hour without overheating teeth.

No I haven't come across such a service in Thailand as yet. However it's comforting to note that one outlet offers the following:-
Laser Tooth Whitening in Bangkok, Thailand. Laser tooth whitening is dramatic results in less than one hour without overheating teeth.

had this done last october ,told last up to 3 years ,i smoke and drink coffee so 1-2 years ,in 3 months they were back to stained ,in my opinion its not worth it :o

Thax fat boy :-D BUT i did try google.... no result

Apologies...first post and cant just seem to get it right.

Have had quite a lot of dental work done recently at Denta Care Clinic, 1010/18-20 Rama 4 Road, Silom Bangrak BK 02 -2357755 or 02-6338877 (Dr Chanchai) including permanent crown, few fillings and laser (blue light). Very professional and can highly recommend.

<br />Ok, Sure its not because the injected you? :-D<br />
<br /><br /><br />

lol pretty sure they didnt inject me....and everything smelled like jasmine. Very pleasant experience and I hate dentist!!! Bloody sadist the lot of them!!!

• 6 months later...