Thai Dark Skin Gals

yingisagirl2004

Y most farang guys like Thai dark skin gals???????????

^ & i'm thai gal but not dark  :D

Dark skin ... light skin ... all same same to me. :D

as long as there pink in the middle

Correct.

All are pink where it counts. :D

Seriously Ying, if that is really a photo of you I wouldn't care what colour your skins is.

You can leave your shoes outside my door anytime you like. :o

What does Ken say (what does he like?)

Ken always said COLOR doesn't matter for him, HE LOVES ME!!!! :D

I once overheard three Thai women talking about men and their preferences. According to them Japanese men liked "white" girls - just like Thai men, German men liked really dark women and Americans didn't seem to notice what color women were!

I recently went with a girl from Tanzania who was extremely dark skinned .... wonderful ..... even dark in most of the "pink" bits!! None of my friends or family had any problems with her skin colour!! You are what is in your head!! :o

Trust me, a Thai girl may not pronounce the word 'girl' properly.

You want a Hoot...ask a Thai girl to say "squirrel"! Love the way that one comes out. :D

Tried that a couple of months back - she couldn't do it. And what about "throat". Usually comes out as "toast". I now settle for "inside neck", as in "Dahleeng, I have a sore inside neck..." :o

The Brits will understand this.

The Orientals don't like people to think of them as lower class. Peasants work in the fields, outside, and so their skin is darkened by the sun. Having light-coloured skin is supposed to imply that you are not a manual worker and, therefore, of a higher class than dark people. It's purely a snobbery thing. This from a Thai girl with whom I was chatting.

Peasants work in the fields, outside, and so their skin is darkened by the sun. Having light-coloured skin is supposed to imply that you are not a manual worker and, therefore, of a higher class than dark people. It's purely a snobbery thing.

The Dutch understand this too.

Let us explain it to Eskimos using the following metaphore:

There are two girls (gals for some) with the same colour of skin, the same shape of nose and of course both having a good heart and loving to swim in rivers and so on.

One is driving around with a Fiat and the other in a Ferrari.

Wouldn't make a difference, wouldn't it? Ok, for the man who loves Fiats it would of course. But the rest of all these slimy men of this naughty forum would ramdomly choose.

As soon as women (or men posing as women) write in this forum there is a tendency that many start to utter cockery lies.

No offense ment!

(hahahaha, this Yingelingthing!)

Y most farang guys like Thai dark skin gals???????????

It never ceases to amaze me that half the Issan Ladys using skin whitener creams :o:D:D:D

Does it amaze you that farangs sit on a beach risking skin cancer to temporarily be a different colour?

The darker the better as far as I'm concerned. And yes, I like a lassie who is not afraid to go to the beach or do some diving.

Most Asian people people seem to value lighter skinned girl friends. Fine, that leave more beautiful dark ladies for you and I.

The Orientals don't like people to think of them as lower class. Peasants work in the fields, outside, and so their skin is darkened by the sun. Having light-coloured skin is supposed to imply that you are not a manual worker and, therefore, of a higher class than dark people. It's purely a snobbery thing. This from a Thai girl with whom I was chatting.

Thats right, if you go back to around the turn of the centryin Britian, white skin was all the fashion, because you would obviously be "higher class" as you did not have to work outdoors, they used to use all kinds of stuff to make the skin white (inc lead and arsnic I think??)

With the advent of air travel the financaly better off where able to go abroad on their holidays and liked to get a tan to show they'd been somewhere. I've lost count of the ammount of people that have said to me "if I go home white no one will know I've been away".

Madness to me but it takes all sorts.

Oh to answer the question, skin is skin it does'nt matter.

You are a white skinned person for sure..

So, does it matter ? :D

What I meant was,

That is the reason for you to say "skin is skin it does'nt matter" :o

If you are a dark skinned person like me, you will not say like that coz you will know how much the colour of skin matters..

Jako knew it.. :D

If you are a dark skinned person like me, you will not say like that coz you will know how much the colour of skin matters.. 

Most stand up people doesn't want skin to matter. Maybe we're ignorant, but we're expressing our beliefs more than the world order perhaps? I guess a lot of people do take it into consideration, which saddens me...

:o:D:D

Ain't that the truth. I was the white man who almost went into this cafe in Acton, West London. The row of black faces with the "Want something, white boy?" look convinced me of the merits of doing otherwise. :o

Anyway: people gravitate to others of a similar persuasion and, in the absence of any other information, how you look is at least a hint. At least being with people of the same colour means you won't be subject to any insults regarding that aspect of your makeup. :D