Reading Have A Habit Of Injuring Opponents.....

R123

Anyway watching the Man U vs. Reading match could see that the tackle which caused the injury to Rooney was reckless.

Last season in a match against Reading, two Chelsea goal keepers were badly injured by similar recklessness.

The Reading manager and players seem to think that because of their obvious lack of ability the only way to survive is by the tactics they adopt.

Agree?

Reading are NOT a vicious side.

Rooney's injury was an accident,not even a murmer of foul play from the United side or Sir Alex.

The Chelsea injuries were again accidental,the chances of that senario ever happening again are a million to one.

Who else are we suposed to have knobled then?

Reading are NOT a vicious side.

Rooney's injury was an accident,not even a murmer of foul play from the United side or Sir Alex.

The Chelsea injuries were again accidental,the chances of that senario ever happening again are a million to one.

Who else are we suposed to have knobled then?

Take no notice TP

Well done btw. I thought it was all over when you went down to 10 men but you held on. And then with Fergie time added and that dubious free kick in Fergie extra time. In the end i thought the ref was going to kick it in the net himself :o

An accident, Rooney and Duberry going full tilt for the same ball, it happens...sadly.. :o I didn't think it was a malicious game at all.. Kitson's challenge was a pretty reckless studs up affair, but he was probably pumped up and obviously not into the pace of the game (who would be after 45secs!).. Many a referee would have settled for a yellow card..

Hey ThaiPauly you say "we" are not a vicious team(the Royals "we"), yet it is the second consecutive season Reading have been involved in a game where the opposition have suffered a horrendous injury to one or more player.

And the current Chelsea goal keeper is still wearing protective head gear.

Its only one game into the season as well.

We can but await to see what outrageous behaviour will be attempted on Reading's next opponents......

Anyway watching the Man U vs. Reading match could see that the tackle which caused the injury to Rooney was reckless.

Last season in a match against Reading, two Chelsea goal keepers were badly injured by similar recklessness.

The Reading manager and players seem to think that because of their obvious lack of ability the only way to survive is by the tactics they adopt.

Agree?

I'm a United fan, and I think the above statement is nonsense. Football is a contact sport, shit happens. End of.

Hey ThaiPauly you say "we" are not a vicious team(the Royals "we"), yet it is the second consecutive season Reading have been involved in a game where the opposition have suffered a horrendous injury to one or more player.

We can but await to see what outrageous behaviour will be attempted on Reading's next opponents......

Well that would be Chelsea in about 48 hours time :D

PS.You are'nt wnding me up...your comments are laughable :o

Agree?

Did'nt think he meant it, be interesting to see what Tevez can do now ................. personally i think hes a god for what he did for us at West Ham last season, but up there is a different kettle of fish!

He wears that headgear because he's a fairy, not because he's still injured. Apparently keepers need special protection, especially Chelsea keepers.

Michael Duberry doesnt have a malicious bone in his body. It was an accident, pure and simple.

Michael Duberry is so honest that he wouldnt even tell a lie to keep his teamate and friend from going to jail :D .

Rooney was more pissed off that he missed his chance on goal and didnt even feel the challenge at first , just one of those freak accidents.

It will be intresting when Reading play Middlesborough , wonder if Duberry and Woodgate will shake hands :o:D:D .

Talking about Duberry, it's good to see him back in the premiership again. I always rated him when he was at Chelsea.His experience at Leeds was not a good one for his career after the court case. He never did that much at Stoke either, but Coppell has given him another deserved chance, and he looks like he is going to take it. Good on him.

I also though that the injuries to Cudiccini and Chech at Reading were totally blown out of proportion anyway, to me they looked like genuine attempts to go for the ball. As I have already said, it is a contact sport.

As for Chech, if he likes looking like Captain Condom then up to him. He doesn't need to wear that thing anymore, in fact his fracture will have healed very well by now, and there would be no significant weakness. I think he uses it to try and get sympathy from the refs.

*yawn*..............*yawn"...........*yawn*.........

swindon, oxford, reading, tranmere, scunthorpe. etc...all little provincial slum villages trying to be something they are not....

....by the way where is reading?

Ask a Thai they ain't got a clue.....

Is it somewhere north of watford in a playing field near one of the those trailer park dumpy northern industrial towns, or what?

The best one of the losers above can do is say that the Chelsea goalkeeper is a fairy and is faking it.

Well hey don't try to use the attributes of your Thai bit towards a good goalie.....

Now that is laughable.

:o

I saw the tackle, and it's just one of those things. Rooney went in for the ball- some wouldn't. The reading defender had no choice.

I don't think the intention was to injure Rooney.

i agree a 50/50 ball in a heated match ,nothing underhanded in it at all.....

swindon, oxford, reading, tranmere, scunthorpe. etc...all little provincial slum villages trying to be something they are not....

Is it somewhere north of watford in a playing field near one of the those trailer park dumpy northern industrial towns, or what?

The best one of the losers above can do is say that the Chelsea goalkeeper is a fairy and is faking it.

Well hey don't try to use the attributes of your Thai bit towards a good goalie.....

Now that is laughable.

Huh?

Now that is laughable.

:D

Huh?

Bendix, from your reply you're lost for words. :D

R123 I assuume from your reply you are probably a Chelsea fan. So which grubby little provincial town are you from?

Didn't realise that Swindon, Oxford, Reading or Scunthorpe were villages and for your information the only one north of Watford is Scunthorpe. :o

Your post is about as accurate as your assumption that there was malicious intent in the Rooney tackle. I know that in some places it is the "shroom season", but c'mon be realistic.

Edited by mrtoad

Now that is laughable.

Show any Thai a map of the UK and I am sure they will instantly know where Liverpool and Manchester are located :D

You are definatley one can short of a six pack mate, but whatever, it takes all sorts to make a world right? :D

But please feel free to carry on......have'nt had so much fun on TV for a long time :D

Now that is laughable.

Show any Thai a map of the UK and I am sure they will instantly know where Liverpool and Manchester are located :D

You are definatley one can short of a six pack mate, but whatever, it takes all sorts to make a world right? :D

But please feel free to carry on......have'nt had so much fun on TV for a long time :D

I reckon he's an alter ego of Siam Superfly. He always came out with <deleted> all the time :D

I still have no real idea what he was trying to suggest in his last post :D

Can anyone translate for a poor person from a slummy South Western provincial town? :o

Sorry but no. I think i am now from a Village somewhere in the midlands, just near Kilmarnock. So i'm more in the dark than you :D

Now that is laughable.

Or one sandwich short of a picnic :D .