Will I Be The First

Cobalt60

I have had a rare moment of inspiration, I have decided I am going to buy all of those B****y wooden frogs that make a stupid frog like noise when you rub them with a stick, it will have two effects hopefully, it will stop us all having to listen to the stupid noise and it may make the poor buggers that try to sell them smile for a few minutes. :o

Edited by Cobalt60

name='luckyluke' date='2007-08-14 09:01:59' post='1475024'] name='lazeeboy' date='2007-08-14 08:55:54' post='1475009']

why would you want to listen to wooden frogs ,come to my house when its raining you can hear 1000s of real ones for free :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

address please :o

just follow the din ,im just beyond that....... :D

I have had a rare moment of inspiration, I have decided I am going to buy all of those B****y wooden frogs that make a stupid frog like noise when you rub them with a stick, it will have two effects hopefully, it will stop us all having to listen to the stupid noise and it may make the poor buggers that try to sell them smile for a few minutes. :o

You'll only encourage them. If they suddenly become their best sellers they'll make thousands more! :D

Hey, when you have bought them all, let us know the cost. Also how many you purchased?

When you have completed the task, what will you do with them all?