Marring A Thai Lady

Ozziman04

Often though my wife avoids meeting new Thais in the UK, she says she knows enough Thais. I think she gets kind of fed up with the petty power struggles between many of these girls - I put it down to the fact that most were from low class poverty and now, having bagged a farang, consider themselves rich and powerful and as such try to climb over each other. One girl even expected my wife to call her Pee - she was the same age!  :o

Ditto that comment !!

My wife avoids "lower" thais like the plague when we are in Sydney, not out of snobbery, but simply because of the behaviour that they exhibit,the petty power struggles, the jealousy, the one-up-manship,the lies,decit,backhandedness etc....

Just a bunch of "players", screwing each other for a dime. And those low class girls who bag a farang, more than often he is just as low class.

Happens in all "lower thai" communitys around the world.

hmm

I know several succesful thai families and their kids here in Sydney,

My ladies daughter goes to uni with them.

The ones with money are no different.

One kid gets a BMW so the other one must have a merc and they are are all only 19!!!

The worst thing is with the Asians is the Number one son gets all and the gilrs get nothing....even if number one son is a complete idiot and failing school

I think I would rather know the family who worked 100 hours a week each and borrowed heavily to fund themselves into a little suburbab restaurant.

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong

My wife is the one who is "higher class" in LOS.

Sure....... so what next? Do you get free elite cards for marrying her?

She was an inclusion in the Elite card membership package.

Obviously, it worked only once.

Because it sure did little to improve their sales.

Maybe helped them to reduce their sales targets,... :o:D

My experience:

I married a Thai woman, that has lived on both sides of the tracks. She grew up extremely poor, even homeless at times.... mother in debtors prison etc.

One day mother gets a job, finds her niche, now she makes a mill. thb a year. They have land, homes, farms etc

My wife was the first in her family line to ever get a college degree, an M.S. from America, no less.

Me, I am also educated, earn a 6 figure income in the US, and was raised in a practical lifestyle... It was kind of strange, kind of like "voluntarily" poor... We are from the country, maybe that is why.

My wife, she meets Thais here in America, and laughs at the ones that carry on like they are hi-so, and treat her like she is lowly. My wife migrates to the poorer down to earth Thais here in America....

Truth, a lot of her "poor" friends are actually rich here in America, but they are so connected to their roots, they do not carry on like a bunch of snobs. What else I find ironic, is the one's that carry on like they are so rich and powerful, don't understand that their vast summs of Bahts in Thailand, aint worth squat here in America, makeing them poor, like the rest of us....