Where Can I Buy Hp Ink Cartilage?

bangkoksingapore

I fought with ink/inkjet printer for years -- clogging, trying to find print cartridges, etc. then finally threw my last one in the garbage and bought an inexpensive monotone laser printer -- the best computer printing choice I've ever made. The laser gives superior results (B&W only, of course), it can sit for months then deliver perfect pages, and it's much more economical than those ###### ink printers. Besides, when I want colour photos, etc. I just take my memory card to one of the many places that prints digital photos quite cheaply. I'm done with ink printing and that's my advice for all who still waste time and money fighting with #%^@%@ ink printers.

Well if you want to solve your problem right now, rather than take pattyboy's helpful suggestion of buying a laser printer , go to Pantip or FortuneTown (I would recommend FortuneTown. HP 56 is pretty standard cartridge, you can buy a replacement original for 900 THB or so, or you can buy a copy cartridge for about 50-60% of that.

hi, i need to buy HP 56 black ink. Where can I do this in BKK?

If your cartridge has not been "dry" for more than a week, you can refill it.

Cost is about 200 baht and it takes 5-10 minutes. I have been doing this for years with my HP cartridges. and no problems.

Several shops do this at Fortune Mall (IT Mall) and many other shopping centers where computer stuff is sold.

hi, i need to buy HP 56 black ink. Where can I do this in BKK?

If your cartridge has not been "dry" for more than a week, you can refill it.

Cost is about 200 baht and it takes 5-10 minutes. I have been doing this for years with my HP cartridges. and no problems.

Several shops do this at Fortune Mall (IT Mall) and many other shopping centers where computer stuff is sold.

True dat!