Thai Philanthropists ? Are There Any ?

thwock

The Thai-Chinese foundations all over the country, such as Por Teck Tueng, involved in rescue, disaster relief, funerals for unclaimed corpses, and support of the needy are mostly financed by donations of rich Thai-Chinese business clans.

The Missus used to work for one of these 15 years back, driving around BKK picking up Corpses for fun.......right up her street that :bah: All for free of course, but "good to do".

I know.

Don't forget - they nearly married you and me a while ago... :o

I am sure this internet stuff used to be Anonymous :D

:D:D:D

(BTW back in BKK end of Sept for a week - good news on the SV application, am reliably informed that someone's wife got in despite having shot somebody (not fatally) in recent times - so Missus Jersey is not looking quite so bad :bah:

I am sure this internet stuff used to be Anonymous :o

:D:D:D

(BTW back in BKK end of Sept for a week - good news on the SV application, am reliably informed that someone's wife got in despite having shot somebody (not fatally) in recent times - so Missus Jersey is not looking quite so bad :bah:

keep me updated, mate, and make sure to give me a ring when you're here. :D

This thread started out by asking a very unfortunate and maliging question which is surely out of place on a Thai forum which is read by thousands of different nationalities from around the world. Those people visit this site to hear about the good and interesting side of the Thai people - not the rantings of some deranged farang who thinks it's pretty smart to ask such a stupid question. What was the questioner (thwock) trying to elicit from others anyway? - because what he managed to do most of all was to get his question well and truly stuffed down his throat - maybe that will teach him a valuable lesson. Thank God for SBK (above) who managed to answer such a malignant question with stone-cold written evidence that Thais in general are in fact some of the most generous people on earth. Good on you SBK and not forgetting Mr Toad or Jet Gordon!

BTW can someone tell me why 'thwock' has a notice saying 'banned' next to his group?

This thread started out by asking a very unfortunate and maliging question which is surely out of place on a Thai forum which is read by thousands of different nationalities from around the world. Those people visit this site to hear about the good and interesting side of the Thai people - not the rantings of some deranged farang who thinks it's pretty smart to ask such a stupid question. What was the questioner (thwock) trying to elicit from others anyway? - because what he managed to do most of all was to get his question well and truly stuffed down his throat - maybe that will teach him a valuable lesson. Thank God for SBK (above) who managed to answer such a malignant question with stone-cold written evidence that Thais in general are in fact some of the most generous people on earth. Good on you SBK and not forgetting Mr Toad or Jet Gordon!

BTW can someone tell me why 'thwock' has a notice saying 'banned' next to his group?

Excuse me, as much as i disagree with the statement of the OP - but people visit this forum not to just see the "good and interesting" side of Thailand, but to exchange information, learn, and in the end prefer to get a realistic picture of Thailand.

Calling Thais "the most generous people on earth" is as misleading as demonizing Thais.