Chess And Thai Chess

Potter

Some sort of recollection that there is a chess club that meets at The Bull's Head in Sukhumvit 33/1. Sure that someone here may be able to verify that.

Edited by mrtoad

Just want to say that I went to the CHess Club at the Bull's Head last Tuesday night and the players there were very friendly and helpful. I got slaughtered 19 times in a row (literally), but I still had a good time. I don't know your skill level, but these guys completely ripped me apart and had pints with me afterwards.

I'll be going back from time to time.

BFD!

Just want to say that I went to the CHess Club at the Bull's Head last Tuesday night and the players there were very friendly and helpful. I got slaughtered 19 times in a row (literally), but I still had a good time. I don't know your skill level, but these guys completely ripped me apart and had pints with me afterwards.

I'll be going back from time to time.

BFD!

I played there too once. They are very nice guys and easy to play with but some very high level speed chess players, and they play speed chess there. I lost at least 11 games out of 11...

I play on the big internet sites and have a 70% win rating. I can beat most internet players upto around 1650. Still, I got masacred at Bangkok chess club. They are all nice guys though and easy to play with... if you like losing, ... a lot.

Good luck, and win one for me and BFD.