Any New Luxury Serviced Apartments In Chiang Mai?

webworldly

Greetings! :-)

I haven't seen any evidence of it via Google searches, but with all of the real estate development over the past few years throughout the Kingdom.....have there been any high end serviced apartments (with fitness, ADSL, etc.) built in Chiang Mai?

What's the most high end serviced apartment there that you know of?

CHEERS!

D

What a coincidence!

Just read your post and found a leaflet on my dining table for Luxury serviced appartments in town.

www.chiangmaifrangipani.com. Tel. 053 22 5000

Brochure sounds good, no mention of prices though.

anyway,hope it helps

TP

I haven't seen any evidence of it via Google searches, but with all of the real estate development over the past few years throughout the Kingdom.....have there been any high end serviced apartments (with fitness, ADSL, etc.) built in Chiang Mai?

CHEERS!

D

Newest luxury serviced apartments are "Frangipani Serviced Residences" very close to Thai Airways downtown office in small soi (Potaram) directly behind Wat Chiang Mun. Web site at http://www.chiangmaifrangipani.com/

CHEERS!

D

Newest luxury serviced apartments are "Frangipani Serviced Residences" very close to Thai Airways downtown office in small soi (Potaram) directly behind Wat Chiang Mun. Web site at http://www.chiangmaifrangipani.com/

chan klan rd the peaks down soi just before the new changria la hotel new 24000 a month 1 year contract

CHEERS!

D

Yet another coincidence...we both posted the SAME thing at the SAME time...wierd :o

WOW!! Very cool.....sounds like Chiang Mai is getting its share of new apartments. I guess that could be good or not so good, depending on how the development of the properties affects the local community. In any case....thank you for the help and the referrals.

CHEERS!

D

CHEERS!

D

There are two other high end serviced apartments in the works, Studio 99 in the Loh Kroh area is scheduled to open in October, not sure about Prohm Paradise though.

Studio 99

Prohm Paradise

In addition to the Punna on Nimmen, there is another new project called Vieng Ping, next to Hillside 2. It's almost finished and looks like it could an upscale apartment complex. The sign advertised the building as CityLife's City Apartments or something, I tried to call the number a few times, but no response...

CHEERS!

D

I play golf at GCGC every Wed with the developer of www.thepunna.com

Very, very, nice gentleman reared in CM who has been in the real estate game for a while. He is pushing me hard to buy one of his units :-) He has brought his son, who worked in Calif., USA in the same biz also, and his daughter, western educated, to sell, develop, and be his right hand.

But I am undecided because of a few things. Nimmanhaemin Road is getting very busy ! The traffic getting out of the Soi can be horrible. If you go the other way, towards Canal Rd, it is one way, with the turn around a long way away.

Secondly are the night clubs directly behind the place. Not only Tawadang Music Club but the 2-3 others that have opened up. He claims there leases run out soon but we shall see. I brought up the nighttime noise level, during our round this week, and he said they are building a large, tall wall to keep the music out. But noise travels UP ! not only around.

He has sold a lot of units so far to Japanese, Chinese, and retired Bangkokians.

• 6 months later...

Punna Residence: any opinions? particularly from those who are looking to buy or who have already bought there. Prices seem high but options for well finished / management condos seem to be limited this side of town. Also what are the plans for the surrounding area? There is a still a large amount of land infront of Bangrak - is this earmarked for development? And what of Bangrak and other noisy discos? I heard this was due to close?

Any thoughts welcome :-)