Book Printers & Binders?

rafaelo

I don't have the link. Suggest you use the search function that is part of the forum.

thanks, i had searched for book printing with no luck and it was under book binding that i found it.

still curious if anyone has used these guys

PHONGWARIN PRINTING LTD

http://www.phongwarin.com/?gclid=CNPRhtDxto4CFRgsTAodxywH0A

I've used many printers for many purposes in CM for over a decade and for quality plus sensible, easy access in English, would recommend Santipab Print Co near to Arcade Bus Station on the main road north from Nakhon Ping Bridge (the one with the cycle tracks). Ask for Somying or her son Kongfha.

They are middle price range and better-than-middle quality, and familiar with Eng lang book printing, but as with all Thai printers you must carefully proof read all the way.

Sorry. Never heard of Phongwarin. The outfit at the back of the D2 hotel are technically excellent but very expensive and have limited spoken English. Ploy Print, close to Phrasingh temple on Rachadamnoen Rd on the opposite side to the police station are willing, low cost, but zero spoken English.

I would beware of all others, especially a fluent English outfit with a very old Chiangmai name (clue) who quote low - and then load you up with extras at the very last minute!

• 2 weeks later...

Echo flat out's sentiments about Santipab

They use Chiangmai Platers on south end of Kampaengdin for the films and plates. They too are a good bunch to deal with - will allow you to set up shop in their office during the platemaking, and work with you on things like hi-res photo scanning and cropping etc. You can proof read and re-layout on their computers (Adobe Pagemaker skills needed) before they print the plates to film (saves a lot of cost).

Somying at Santipab is very good to deal with - good English and doesn't stiff you on which paper type and quality you choose.

Look like you have many suggestion, for me I prefer to work with Jarus Business near by 3 King Monument. He has been doing good job for me many years. Ther are busy all year round so if you try to follow up on each working step by step checked, you can get good job done.