Visa Run In Big Bus

bobfla

Although looking ahead, I will have to do a visa run just about xmas/election date. Being very cumbersome on crutches, I will have to get my multi-entry type O visa stamped, Do any of readers know of a large aircon and comfortable bus doing this run?

Go to Wetherspoons on Soi Buakhow. They have buses with the original seats taken out and only 6 business class seats put it. Movies, breakfast, dinner and your visa sorted for Bt2400. Morning and afternoon runs available.

Thay seems to be just my 'cup of tea' thank you so much. Is Wetherspoons the company that runs, this service, so I can arrange a booking?

Go to Wetherspoons on Soi Buakhow. They have buses with the original seats taken out and only 6 business class seats put it. Movies, breakfast, dinner and your visa sorted for Bt2400. Morning and afternoon runs available.

Thay seems to be just my 'cup of tea' thank you so much. Is Wetherspoons the company that runs, this service, so I can arrange a booking?

The guy who owns Wetherspoons, Pat, an English guy, runs 1st Class Visa Runs from his bar / restaurant = Wetherspoons.

They have a seperate smokers bus as well if that is of interest but make a quick toilet stop on the way there and on the way back.

They are often on the TV in Pattaya. I've used them and advise people to as there is not a better deal. He is a mate of mine but I've no stake in the business and don't receive anything from him.

Sea-Air-Land, travel agents at the beach end of Soi Post Office does a proper big bus run.

At least they did in the past.

Naka.

The border seems very quiet these days. Does any company have the need for a big bus now?

Although looking ahead, I will have to do a visa run just about xmas/election date. Being very cumbersome on crutches, I will have to get my multi-entry type O visa stamped, Do any of readers know of a large aircon and comfortable bus doing this run?

The visa run companies don't carry as many now as they used to last year due the the down turn in business.

Just a suggestion, but why not try Cambodia-Inter on Soi Buakhao. They only charge 1,700 and it's possible he'll give you 2 seats if there are not too many people booked. Maybe the front seat in the mini-van would be ok.

I have used these, they have one decent van so book early or you will be in a really crappy van that the OP wanted to avoid!!

The guy who owns Wetherspoons, Pat, an English guy, runs 1st Class Visa Runs from his bar / restaurant = Wetherspoons.

They have a seperate smokers bus as well if that is of interest but make a quick toilet stop on the way there and on the way back.

They are often on the TV in Pattaya. I've used them and advise people to as there is not a better deal. He is a mate of mine but I've no stake in the business and don't receive anything from him.

With a smoking, first class bus.....that is paradise!!!

Edited by bobfla

With a smoking, first class bus.....that is paradise!!!

Their one decent van is no smoking, come to think of it their other van was non smoking aswell.

The sportsman on soi 13 has smoker runs.

The visa run companies don't carry as many now as they used to last year due the the down turn in business.

Just a suggestion, but why not try Cambodia-Inter on Soi Buakhao. They only charge 1,700 and it's possible he'll give you 2 seats if there are not too many people booked. Maybe the front seat in the mini-van would be ok.

Yeah, I once went on a Visa run with a really oversized guy, and he had 2 seats to himself.. I dont know if he had to pay double or what, but an extra seat is 500 baht.. I would suggest sitting in the front next to the driver, Ive seen 2 girls sit in the front of there last time I went, so Im sure it must be big in the front..