Test Your Psychic Ability...

TEST YOUR PSYCHIC ABILITY  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I have low self-esteem, and I have a need and desire to impress people, please use your psychic abilities, and try to figure out which list of celebrities I have met... that is in a PERSONAL one on one meeting, with introduction, by name, and/or someone I have dined with at the same table, or been invited to their home, or they were at my home, etc. In other words, not really just a casual meeting, but someone I really met.

So here are two lists... one of them is COMPLETELY TRUE, and the other list is COMPLETELY FALSE. Which list do you think is true?

LIST A:

Ava Gardner (with Charles Gray)

Walt Disney

Burt Bacharach

Shelly Winters

Ronald, Nancy, Ron Jr. and Patty Reagan

Elton John

Rod Steiger

LIST B:

Leo Sayer

David Frost

Saddam Hussein

Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand

Prince "Alfie" (son of the Sultan of Brunei)

Madonna (with daughter Lourdes)

Frank Sinatra, Jr.

I used to be a bellboy in expensive hotels, so I have met a lot of celebrities, but I mostly carried their bags, I didn't sit down to dinner with them.

The most impressive star that I ever met was Mohamed Ali and also the nicest. I didn't even have to carrying anything for him. He just came over to my desk and started rapping with me even though he had an entourage of about 50 people following him around. He said he felt bad because he had met all the other bellboys earlier, but I wasn't around.

Growing up in the South, I had never had liked him much before then, but he was so humble and kind that I changed my mind about him completely. :o