My Sean Puffy Combs Moment

thedude

i recently had the experience of turning up at a well-known nightclub in a shiny german automobile and 3 long legged women in tow, and in the process satisfying my long time fantasy of being sean puffy combs, minus the bling bling, ya dig?

anyways, i was surprised to learn while at da club that while this was a rare and kind of novel experience for a normal guy like me, there was a guy at the club who was the real deal since he's surrounded by at least 5 women every night, whom he is known to take home to his 75 million baht penthouse, install them in separate rooms, whereupon he would proceed to savage them at his pleasure during the night, or not, as the case may be. this was confirmed by one of my party of 3, who had at one stage attended his parties (i was no doubt a step down for her). i was confounded by the audacity of his adventures. so this leads me to my question, how many of you really live large in thailand, i don't mean just partying a lot, i mean actually living like rock stars, indulgent and over the top levels of debauchery?

My fantasy of indulgance would be to meet three, fun loving, decent sexy girls that are up for anything and do a tour of Thailand staying in hotlel rooms with beds big enough for four.

We would have great fun and great conversation and when we got back to Bangkok we would pluck the worm-man from the streets of Sukhamvit and give him a makeover - the works, wash, haircut, false leg and Gucci wardrobe.

Then I'd have a big big party after renting out BEC Tero Hall and I'd invite all my Thai friends and everyone from the forum, except Kevin, and I'd get on stage with da girls and sing songs and then I'd meet everyone personally and after one too many drinks would collapse in a heap and start crying and telling everybody how happy I was between sobs.

Pathetic I know.

Anyway, I don't play the lottery.