Motor Bike & Side Car

chavy

I've been asked by a freind to try & locate a Vespa & Side Car or if cannot maybe another model of the bike & sidecar. I'm having trouble locating any for sale, so , if anyone has or knows if any available (In Thailand :o ) please let me know & will pass on the information to the guy. BTW the guy is in the Kanchanaburi provience so unregistered will be considered.

Cheers Chavy

I know of a monster Honda 1100 Shadow with sidecar - professionally built late last year. The guy got re-assigned by his work to Mexico around march and left it for sale in Chiang Mai. Price is 260,000 and I can get photos if you are interested.

Cheers,

Pikey.

Just saw one in the Mechanic shop I use in Udon have no idea if it's forsale I wasn't interseted so didn't ask. I'll be there I will be there in the next few days and will inquire sorry I won't be able to do photos.

Just saw one in the Mechanic shop I use in Udon have no idea if it's forsale I wasn't interseted so didn't ask. I'll be there I will be there in the next few days and will inquire sorry I won't be able to do photos.

Cheers Ray, do you know what make & model it is ?

• 7 months later...
I've been asked by a freind to try & locate a Vespa & Side Car or if cannot maybe another model of the bike & sidecar. I'm having trouble locating any for sale, so , if anyone has or knows if any available (In Thailand :D ) please let me know & will pass on the information to the guy. BTW the guy is in the Kanchanaburi provience so unregistered will be considered.

Cheers Chavy

I knew someone was looking for one but Jesus how time flies :o the OP was almost 7 months ago .

Chavy,

Yesterday I saw a 150 Vespa with sidecar in Hua Hin. They said 100,000.

I have pictures and contact number (Thai)

Edited by VocalNeal