Swimming Pools Pattaya

pattayasnowman

If your condo not have a Swimming Pool then go to View Talay Condo Project 2.

They have 2 big beautiful Pools . But isn't this a private residence ?

No worries Mate ! This is one of Pattaya's best kept secrets among the expats in the know.

Although recently the Managerment ,on the insistence of the residents , have put up fencing around the pool and a key card entry system to keep out us cheap Charlie freebooters, its still a piece of cake to gain entry.

Firstly, the Security Guards at the buildings entrance are really security guards. They are door men dressed as security guards. They will gladly open the door for you with or without a key card and even help you with your flippers ,goggles and big blow up plastic air bed.

Secondly, it seems that half the residents don't give a dam since they leave open the security door to the pool most of the time.

Or if the door is closed and by chance there is a security guard , whoops sorry I mean Doorman, at this door he will gladly find someone to open it for you.

So have a great day at the pool. There is even a cafe there which serves cold beers and adquate food that will also assist your entry.

No worries Mate ! This is one of Pattaya's best kept secrets among the expats in the know.

Although recently the Managerment ,on the insistence of the residents , have put up fencing around the pool and a key card entry system to keep out us cheap Charlie freebooters, its still a piece of cake to gain entry.

Firstly, the Security Guards at the buildings entrance are really security guards. They are door men dressed as security guards. They will gladly open the door for you with or without a key card and even help you with your flippers ,goggles and big blow up plastic air bed.

Secondly, it seems that half the residents don't give a dam since they leave open the security door to the pool most of the time.

Or if the door is closed and by chance there is a security guard , whoops sorry I mean Doorman, at this door he will gladly find someone to open it for you.

So have a great day at the pool. There is even a cafe there which serves cold beers and adquate food that will also assist your entry.

Remind me to check when I visit the pool area for undesirables and check with the authorities what the repercussions are for trespass under Thai law.

I no longer live there but it was because of low life like yourself and many a Thai as well that the fencing around the pool in VT2B was needed.

You will be unhappy to know that a recent cull of security guards for doing exactly as you describe has improved things immensely as has the new security at the main road entrance.

Do you walk to the border for your monthly visa run to save cash or hitchhike ?

I don't know what your agenda is Snowman but it seems to me that how the residents regard the security of their building, its pool and its restaurant are matters for themselves and not for parasites like you.

What exactly is the problem of a few extra customers at the restaurant? Most places around Pattaya would be more than pleased at present to have a few more bums on seats.

In the 20 odd years that I have been staying in hotels and apartments in the Pattaya area I have never yet come across a place that had such thorough security arrangements that outsiders who wanted to come in could not do so relatively easily. Most people in a large place like View Talay are, I imagine, there on holiday or living in retirement. I should think that a lot of them want to be able to receive visits from friends in a free and easy environment and that they wouldn't want to turn the place into a Fort Knox. But if they did, it would be up to them - not you.