Will Oz Give Out Multi Entry Non Imm Visas ?

I've got a few mates nearing the end of their non imm visas and they don't want the hassle of flying back to the UK to get another one.

Can they get one in OZ nowadays (multi entry) and if so, what "reasons" do they have to give. we know the story with Hull and the like in the UK but what about OZ.

They specifically want to get sorted out before the election which I think is a good idea.

I've got a few mates nearing the end of their non imm visas and they don't want the hassle of flying back to the UK to get another one.

Can they get one in OZ nowadays (multi entry) and if so, what "reasons" do they have to give. we know the story with Hull and the like in the UK but what about OZ.

They specifically want to get sorted out before the election which I think is a good idea.

Most reports say that OZ consulates are easy to deal with even for non Aussies (lots of expats live in OZ)

Naka.

Why not go straight to the horse, and ask. Numbers for all Thai consulates in Oz are here:

http://www.thaiembassy.org.au/address.asp