Isarn Forum Community

Joe Walshe

Now that I've been posting and reading for awhile I am curious about other regular posters. I would like to be able to put a picture to some of the regular posters. Would any of you be willing to upload an image or two. Pictures could include;

Yourself

Wives and kids

House or farm

You may find that some members don't want there privacy invaded or made public and this would be understandable :

Requests like this would normally be carried out through PM's. With respect I think you are asking to much to be divulged but that's my personal view .

Edited by macb

OK, agreed. Wasn't the best idea in the world.

Can't have IRS, Revenue commisioners, Interpol, ex wives, immigration, etc. seeing what people who post look like.

Well I nearly pre-empted your response by posting it in advance : Oh by the way Commissioners is spelt like this :o Keep posting you never know what the responses are going to be, some of my Topics fell by the way side real early, but never mind aye

Now that I've been posting and reading for awhile I am curious about other regular posters. I would like to be able to put a picture to some of the regular posters. Would any of you be willing to upload an image or two. Pictures could include;

Yourself

Wives and kids

House or farm

Hi

If I recall correctly there was a thread where lots of posters put pics of themselves and or family, but b*****d if i can find it now, maybe someone has some ideas?

TBWG :o

If I recall correctly there was a thread where lots of posters put pics of themselves and or family, but b*****d if i can find it now, maybe someone has some ideas?

Found it.

My Family.

Jasus Thadeus that was funny. Nearly spilt my coffee.

Now I can see the real reason Forum members don't want to upload there photos. You're all ugly as hel_l. :o

I will post a pic of me once I find out how to post photos.

Heck I even use my real name.

I belong to another forum nothing to do with Thailand , everyone now has to post in there own names . It has put a stop to keyboard warriors throwing insults and threats .........what a surprise :o

JB

• 3 weeks later...