Staff For Beer Bars

womble

Just wondering what the normal salary is for a beer bar girl, anyone know?

I know the normal salary for bar staff in normal bar is 5-8g depending on experiance, whether they are proper cocktail staff etc.

But how much do beer bar girls get?

I doubt there is a set salary and I'd imagine it would depend on location.

eg I know a guy who owns a beer bar on samui. iirc I believe he pays for the girls food and room. in addition, girls get B1000 a month (+ a portion of barfines and, em, whatever else they might make) and cashier gets B5000.

I'd imagine phuket etc would be more.

(can see this mods closing this)

I doubt there is a set salary and I'd imagine it would depend on location.

eg I know a guy who owns a beer bar on samui. iirc I believe he pays for the girls food and room. in addition, girls get B1000 a month (+ a portion of barfines and, em, whatever else they might make) and cashier gets B5000.

I'd imagine phuket etc would be more.

(can see this mods closing this)

Do they keep a week in hand ! :o

Phuket is an isolated case. Thereas most places (Bangkok, Samui, Pattaya etc.) have a majority of the girls on salary with some freelancers, Phuket works the opposite way around with nearly all on a freelance basis but with higher commissions etc.

In Pattaya, cashiers from about 4-5k+ with working girls on 2-4k. Freelancers on zero. Some have various mamasans and managers on specific deals etc.

Phuket is an isolated case. Thereas most places (Bangkok, Samui, Pattaya etc.) have a majority of the girls on salary with some freelancers, Phuket works the opposite way around with nearly all on a freelance basis but with higher commissions etc.

In Pattaya, cashiers from about 4-5k+ with working girls on 2-4k. Freelancers on zero. Some have various mamasans and managers on specific deals etc.

if there good pay them as much as you can afford to keep them ,i've had staff for more than 10 years ,pay them enough and they stay .