Print/graphics Shop Recommendation

chiang mai

Credit where credit is due and since I'm only too ready to criticize poor quality, this one gives me great pleasure.

We've had some marketing material designed and printed at a print/graphics shop opposite Tesco/Lotus on the road from Patong to the airport. The owner is a Thai and he is just brilliant and so professional that I cannot help but point him out to everyone. He's creative, thorough and he's very experienced but mostly he just wants to do things properly. His prices are more than reasonable and I cannot recommend him enough. If it can be printed he can certainly do it. The name of the shop is Powerprints, close to the intersection.

Note: in case anyone's wondering why this post appears twice, it's all down to my really really bad internet connection currently. Apologies.

Edited by donna
First one deleted. understand about the internet connection! Donna.

He just moved from Central. He was next to TOT on the 2nd. floor. Not the friendliest, but quality stuff, nevertheless.

How much for

-print 720 Dpi laminated ppi photo glossy paper with size 80cm X 200 cm used for Rollups? I was quoted 1600 Bhat in Big C ground floor

-print 320 Dpi "Not glossy" I think vinue quality size 120Cm X 400 cm for 2000 Bhat

I'm trying to find out where are the lowest price for large size flag type prints in phuket ?