Art Supplies Shop In Phuket?

moomickle

Hello,

I've been looking round for the past month to see what information I can find regarding art supplies in Phuket.

Haven't found a single shop! Any galleries I've emailed haven't answered back :o

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Coming to live in a month's time and would like to know I can get professional quality watercolours, brushes, canvas, acid-free archival heavyweight paper, fixatives etc.

Thank you!

There's a small shop in Phuket town that I've used to have a frame built to my custom size.

They seemed to have a selection of paints and brushes, etc.

I am not sure of the name of the road, but, as you are traveling towards Robinson from Choafa East, you turn left one or two blocks before Robinson where the Chinese overhead arch is. (immediately after you make the turn, you will go under the yellow, elaborate Chinese arch) The shop is within that 1st block on the left.

Good luck, I hope you can follow my directions. (perhaps someone on here will know that name of that road)

A bookstore on the third floor of the Central Festival Shopping Center has a pretty good art supplies department. It’s located next to the Central Dept. store, in fact I think you can enter the book store directly from the department store, too.