Laser Cutting Of Steel

there are uncountable SME companys down in Bang boo / bang phli doing this kind of business ...

where the advertising channels are limited ...

guess the easyest way is just pop in there .... and visit the factorys ...

Try this guy, he is a member of this forum, he go's by the name VISION, here is his website, he lives in Si Sa ket, he does fantastic work, a genius looking at some of these bikes. he will know where to have steel cut and about CNC machines.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=47449

http://www.vision-design-studios.com/

Edited by Thaicoon

I'm now retired and have been out of the machining business for a while. Depending on how big the pieces are a wire EDM may be cheaper and everybody and his brother has wire EDM machines. At that time, no one had laser cutting machines. For larger pieces there were a few flame cutters around but the machines were quite large, crude and not very precise.

I'll PM you an email address of a friend of mine who is still working in the business.

• 3 months later...
I am looking for companies in Thailand (preferrably Bangkok) that can perform laser cutting of 1-3mm thick steel. Any contact information would be greatly appreciated.

HELLO ALL,

I'M VERY NEW WITH THIS FORUM (ANY FORUM). I LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE A CNC LASER MACHINE IN SAM KOK, PATHUMTHANI. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU NEED TO BE CUT (MILD STEEL, ALUMINUM OR STAINLESS STELL) PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND MAYBE I CAN DO IT FOR YOU. THIS IS THE WEB SITE www.lasserv.com

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU