Bbc Weather Girls

Wellington

Someone once told me that there are more October babies than any other month. Because of the New Year Celebration high people have (so a lot more of you-know-what :D :D ) Since then ive noticed quite a lot of people have October birthdays. Im guessing the girls at the BBC had some New Year fun!

Never saw them. I am too busy watching unpregnant Thai women. You want to watch farang women? Go back home! lol

Ah.. TVTTS (TV Thai Tourette Syndrome). Where a question cannot be answered without derogatory comments about western women. :o

Don't think thats 100% right eek as women are only preggers for 9months so that would make a lot of babies in September :o my sisters bday is 23rd September, guess when she was conceived :D

But I think that it is part right. Januaray in Europe is cold & dark so people stay in more & well, unless there is something good on the tele there is lettle else to do. :D

Don't think thats 100% right eek as women are only preggers for 9months so that would make a lot of babies in September :D my sisters bday is 23rd September, guess when she was conceived :D

But I think that it is part right. Januaray in Europe is cold & dark so people stay in more & well, unless there is something good on the tele there is lettle else to do. :D

um um..its just those super long weird UK births then! Nothing whatso-ever about me not doing the math on what someone told me and um..yeh. :o

whoops! :D