Your Favorite Morning Buffets

Im tired of paying alot of money at Bophut Resort and Santibury for their OK morning buffet, when Im not aloud to jump in the pool after the Breakfast ( Hotels guests, only ) :D

Im mainly interested in Bophut, Ban Rak & Chong Mon..........but it will be good to hear about other place too........ A less expensive place would be nice.......but the food MUST be good :o

Please do not move it to the "share your favorite restaurant " since this is only about breakfast !

Cheers

Must be buffet breakfasts or will any breakfast place do?

Sorry I dont get your point.................??? Just asking for good places with "Breakfast buffet "

I think what SBK means, buffet style or A La Carte ( menu).

and eggs benedict!!!

Thats the best breakfast ever, where can you get a good one?

ark bar real english muffin with canadian bacon and spinach ,also at the chaweng gardens but its on toast not a muffin.

and eggs benedict!!!

Thats the best breakfast ever, where can you get a good one?

ark bar real english muffin with canadian bacon and spinach ,also at the chaweng gardens but its on toast not a muffin.

buffet breakfast at the montien resort chaweng ,bacon eggs all the trimming fresh coffee ,ceareals,fruit.small thai section 200b eat what you like 7am -10.30am and you can jump in there pool afterwards ,free wifi for your laptop ,what more do you want :o

Bandara Resort & Spa (across from Family Mart in Bophut) 500 baht for buffet breakfast and it really is a great breakfast.

They have the usual breakfast foods, omelet bar, fruits, cheese and meat plates, etc. Definetly the best breakfast I have found (for the price) in Koh Samui.

Bandara Resort & Spa (across from Family Mart in Bophut) 500 baht for buffet breakfast and it really is a great breakfast.

They have the usual breakfast foods, omelet bar, fruits, cheese and meat plates, etc. Definetly the best breakfast I have found (for the price) in Koh Samui.

Thanks PF..........dont you know more places.......less expensive would be good...........500 is not to bad for 1 person...but for one family.......its suddenly getting painfull, if we go everyday.......but I will try it ofcourse........ :o

Sorry I dont get your point.................??? Just asking for good places with "Breakfast buffet "

I think what SBK means, buffet style or A La Carte ( menu).

Cheers Rooo, thought it was obvious. Not every place that serves breakfast does so buffet style so I just wondered if MC wanted only those places offering buffets. Judging from the response, it appears so.

Thanks PF..........dont you know more places.......less expensive would be good...........500 is not to bad for 1 person...but for one family.......its suddenly getting painfull, if we go everyday.......but I will try it ofcourse........ :o

are there really only a few with Breakfast buffet experience ??? come on people.......please...... :D

are there really only a few with Breakfast buffet experience ??? come on people.......please...... :D

Master ( geez I hate that),reminds me of Rocky horror show. Anyway, not many people in my opinion go & look for buffets, unless they have stayed at a hotel or heard about it.You will find that many Expats on the island have either their favourite restaurants or eat at home .

Can I ask why do you have to go to a buffet everyday? Variety? quality?or the amount of food? Just cuious please don't get me wrong.

Another suggestion,why don't you get up early one morning, have a look at a couple of places first hand,then take the troops there if you like . I am sure there is enough 5 star hotel listings on the various hotel sites.

Edited by Rooo

Thanks PF..........dont you know more places.......less expensive would be good...........500 is not to bad for 1 person...but for one family.......its suddenly getting painfull, if we go everyday.......but I will try it ofcourse........ :D

Master ( geez I hate that),reminds me of Rocky horror show. Anyway, not many people in my opinion go & look for buffets, unless they have stayed at a hotel or heard about it.You will find that many Expats on the island have either their favourite restaurants or eat at home .

Can I ask why do you have to go to a buffet everyday? Variety? quality?or the amount of food? Just cuious please don't get me wrong.

Another suggestion,why don't you get up early one morning, have a look at a couple of places first hand,then take the troops there if you like . I am sure there is enough 5 star hotel listings on the various hotel sites.

Hmmm....... Well first of all, Im not in to western food at all and I really dont like hotels/resorts restaurants.........thats why I dont like to go around to check all places........ofcourse I know most upper hotels have buffet on........thats why I was asking here for GOOD buffet recommendations........so I can bring my family who loves.......the buffet.......some has a combination of western and thai, thats best for me...........

Another thing is ........Im not living on the Island, so my time is limited each time I go there........so I thourgt I could ask around here, "simple question = simple answer".......well I got that wrong, I guess :o

Anyway like you wrote "many expats have their favourite restaurants (or eat at home )" yes yes yes..........thats why I thourgt some would like to share them with me........Most of my neighbors on Samui eat at their favorite restaurants , but its boring to go the same places each time.........

From your input , I understand you eat at home everyday, since you dont have any to recommend (what this topic was all about ), what is fair enough , however we dont wanna cook at all when we are on Samui, except sometimes we ask our maid, to cook her favorite Thai food.

Now I guess others will "hate" to read our conversation, since they were looking for the same as me...............good breakfast buffet

Cheers

Well I'm going to recommend a restaurant for breakfast for you, Coast restaurant at Lamai Wanta. Not buffet, but great variety of Thai & western dishes for breakfast.

As for setting, right on the beach & you can use the pool after if you so wish.

Edited by Rooo

Thanks PF..........dont you know more places.......less expensive would be good...........500 is not to bad for 1 person...but for one family.......its suddenly getting painfull, if we go everyday.......but I will try it ofcourse........ :D

Hmmm....... Well first of all, Im not in to western food at all and I really dont like hotels/resorts restaurants.........thats why I dont like to go around to check all places........ofcourse I know most upper hotels have buffet on........thats why I was asking here for GOOD buffet recommendations........so I can bring my family who loves.......the buffet.......some has a combination of western and thai, thats best for me...........

Another thing is ........Im not living on the Island, so my time is limited each time I go there........so I thourgt I could ask around here, "simple question = simple answer".......well I got that wrong, I guess :o

Anyway like you wrote "many expats have their favourite restaurants (or eat at home )" yes yes yes..........thats why I thourgt some would like to share them with me........Most of my neighbors on Samui eat at their favorite restaurants , but its boring to go the same places each time.........

From your input , I understand you eat at home everyday, since you dont have any to recommend (what this topic was all about ), what is fair enough , however we dont wanna cook at all when we are on Samui, except sometimes we ask our maid, to cook her favorite Thai food.

Now I guess others will "hate" to read our conversation, since they were looking for the same as me...............good breakfast buffet

Cheers

you started this thread as any good restaurants for breakfast ,you have been given many ,now you say it has to be thai ,if you had of said that in the first post people would have only reco thai restaurants ........

:D

are there really only a few with Breakfast buffet experience ??? come on people.......please...... :bah:

Another thing is ........Im not living on the Island, so my time is limited each time I go there........so I thourgt I could ask around here, "simple question = simple answer".......well I got that wrong, I guess :D

Cheers

you started this thread as any good restaurants for breakfast ,you have been given many ,now you say it has to be thai ,if you had of said that in the first post people would have only reco thai restaurants ........

:o:D Jesus..........read the title " Your favorite Morning buffets".........nothing more nothing less............I just stated in my last mail, that I prefer Thai food.........BUT my family loves buffets. ...... I will excuse you guys because of the raining season .......or is it because of the drinks before lunch ???

" you have been given many" ha ha 5-6 is MANY ?? (you gave me 2, thanks alot, I will check them out for sure)..........well if its because of the drinks before lunch......maybe it looks like many........Im not sure..........dont worry, when Im on Samui it sometimes happends to me too........

Well.......enough for now.......no more reply's from me........thanks for the restaurant details :bah:

Well I'm going to recommend a restaurant for breakfast for you, Coast restaurant at Lamai Wanta. Not buffet, but great variety of Thai & western dishes for breakfast.

As for setting, right on the beach & you can use the pool after if you so wish.

I second Rooo,s recommendation .

I have stayed at Lamai Wanta a couple of times and found their restaurant great.

I wish I could go down there now ,,but I,m stuck in Singers.

Cheers