Latest On Tv At Hanoi

Hi, did apply for a new TV yesterday and they did look my passport and ask about air ticket to my home country and i did say that iam going back in february but havent buyed any ticket yet..,

So today i will se what hapends..maybe only get 7days visa :o ., and you most also show up airplane ticket out from vietnam ., etc. back to Thailand.

Report later today !!

Hi, did apply for a new TV yesterday and they did look my passport and ask about air ticket to my home country and i did say that iam going back in february but havent buyed any ticket yet..,

So today i will se what hapends..maybe only get 7days visa :o ., and you most also show up airplane ticket out from vietnam ., etc. back to Thailand.

Report later today !!

nip to pennang, get it in tom and back monday 5pm out back bkk 6pm ish 60 days visa!

Report later today !!

What happened Omega? Any luck getting your tourist visa?

So today i will se what hapends..maybe only get 7days visa :D ., and you most also show up airplane ticket out from vietnam ., etc. back to Thailand.

Report later today !!

yes it was no problem at all when i come back for the pickup :o have 1 page left now and time for new passport.... Hanoi is still safe for TV then . ., maybe a bit price trip but....,

So today i will se what hapends..maybe only get 7days visa :D ., and you most also show up airplane ticket out from vietnam ., etc. back to Thailand.

Report later today !!

yes it was no problem at all when i come back for the pickup :o have 1 page left now and time for new passport.... Hanoi is still safe for TV then . ., maybe a bit price trip but....,

Thanks for the info. Did you have any previous tourist visas in your passport?

• 3 weeks later...

good question, I have a ton of TV from other countries but doing my first TV in Hanoi next month, When I called the thai embassy in HANOI they stated that you do need a ticket leaving thailand , but they said it depends sometimes so only a maby, there are not sure unless they see you face to face with your passport. I called the thai emabassy in Ho chin Ming and they said its ok, u can get a TV and you dont need a tICKET LEAVING THAILAND. On a side note its kinda expensive flying to ho chi ming, cheaper for going to Hanoi, I will update you on my run to Hanoi next month, if I have a problem, if anything happens, I can always use :

Plan B: If they told me to get a ticket out of Thailand, and dont give me a TV, then I will get it.

Plan C: Take a train to Ho Chi Ming and get the TV there, I called and she said np.