New Year Countdown 2008

stats

There are still places with last year's "Happy New Year" decorations up. :o

Yes, and I'm still celebrating! :D I'm the type who also likes the Christmas decorations up year round as well, even though it's a bit on the "trailer trash" side of life. I might be ahead of my time since I see the Christmas advertising starting just after the 4th of July in the US.

as im opening a hotel in the middle of december i can safely say i will be working on new years eve.

Well,I do hope your hotel isn't that new one being built next to Central World Plaza (Former WTC).

That's Centara, not open until mid/late 2008; sits on top of the convention centre.

Other new hotels in that area are Marriot COurtyard just opened this week I think, and a few more planned for the next 2 years from now. So I am guessing the hotel Donna is talking about is a bit further away than this....

as im opening a hotel in the middle of december i can safely say i will be working on new years eve.

Well,I do hope your hotel isn't that new one being built next to Central World Plaza (Former WTC).

That's Centara, not open until mid/late 2008; sits on top of the convention centre.

Other new hotels in that area are Marriot COurtyard just opened this week I think, and a few more planned for the next 2 years from now. So I am guessing the hotel Donna is talking about is a bit further away than this....

another new year :D another year older :o could be worse ,could be in uk for it :D

• 1 month later...

I'm also wondering about the best places to be for NYE. Either HKT or BKK. My requirements include: copious amounts of bubbly or other beverages, sparkles (fireworks) and a countdown with good music throughout. Please please please help me find a good event.

I'm willing to pay a set price for something but I don't want to be stuck anywhere (ie 360 bar).

Suggestions?