Briton Arrested For Alleged Major Drug Dealing

sriracha john

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew the couple a little bit & although I'm surprised to hear about this they are a nice couple (despite being involved in that) and she is a she and not a he. :D

The Khrays mother said they were nice boys too, like I've said before if you don't like the rope don't sell the dope, these are the rules. :o

and once again thai visa's armchair taliban gets a cchance to sound the call for the death penalty.

thank heavens we have you all as a moral compass to keep the rest of us on the strait and narrow.

now, go back to drinking in front of your computers and ignoring your wives.

I agree, just the rest of there life in jail is ok with me. :D

But think he will left Thailand within 2 years to sit out the rest of his time in the UK jail. :o

And she… she will walk the streets again tomorrow because she is a poor Thai who didn’t know what the mean farang where doing. :D

She will be walking the streets very soon because she gave him up. Happens all the time here. Only fools fall for these girls who have been doing this business for a very long time.

Edited by phil2

she looks a bit happy for someone facing life/death. he looks like giorgio armani.

street value of 6 million baht. tara mate

every picture tells a story ,wonder what he's thinking

He'd be thinking life is over. He knows exactly the consequences getting caught.

• 10 months later...
and once again thai visa's armchair taliban gets a cchance to sound the call for the death penalty.

thank heavens we have you all as a moral compass to keep the rest of us on the strait and narrow.

now, go back to drinking in front of your computers and ignoring your wives.

I agree, what a bunch of sad people these hang ,em high bunch are

. . . this type of person is now common place in Britain He can be your next door neighbour, in the workplace or someone you may have the unfortunate experience of meeting in a day to day business. It was one of my main reasons for getting myself and family out of the UK. The town that I lived, was becoming the drug capital of Middlesex.

But you see that he is just migrating along with you. Too much competition in blighty?

Pattaya police investigators raided a big house in Jomtien and arrested an Englishman and his Thai wife for producing and distributing illicit drugs. Police discovered raw materials and almost 6,000 illicit drug tablets, ready for distribution. They seized evidence worth about 1,000 million baht.

Somebody tipped off the cops. I wonder how he got grassed up?

The presumption that criminal activities by a marginal minority of falang has an impact upon the immigration policy of the Thai is typical of the emotional led response so prevalent in these threads.

The importation, production and distribution of illicit drugs is essentially a Thai industry that operates within a society where the boundaries between the forces of law and order and commerce are so blurred as to be almost meaningless in the context of the western notion of any rule of law.

So why do the usual suspects continue to witter on about the actions of the odd falang miscreant reflecting badly upon the " falang community " ? Perhaps it's just plain stupidity or may be the opportunity to get on that tired old nag of a hobby horse to vent their self righteousness is just too irresistible ?

Hang 'em high chaps and perhaps you will get that elusive visa yet ! :o

Good post.

Also, statistically, how many of the millions of tourists (and expats) commit a serious crime in this country? Compare this to the Thai criminal statistics.

Following the logic of some here, the government should rather kick out their own population and replace them with foreigners, finally crime rates would be down and we would even have a handle on the drug problem...

Police confiscated evidence, including the drugs, three bracelets, weighing 97.5 grams, eleven bank books totaling about ten million baht, ATM cards and three mobile phones. In addition, police took a brown Honda CRV, license 4236, Chonburi, a bronze Harley Davidson 1903, license 999, Bangkok, a yellow and white Yamaha Fino motorbike, license 176, Chonburi and 204,500 baht in cash. Altogether, the evidence was valued at about 1,000 million baht.

Unless the bracelets were worth the best part of a billion baht the rest doesnt even come close to that amount.

He must be an extremely clever man to make these drugs and fairly big time, you wonder why he wasnt bright enough to get someone else to do the donkey work for him.

Pass a few million baht and he can be out on bail in the morning , off to join jolly old Shinawatra in merry old England , his wife will have no problems , find another sucker in the morning because she has all the DOPE on the situation .

she looks a bit happy for someone facing life/death. he looks like giorgio armani.

He'd be thinking life is over. He knows exactly the consequences getting caught.

yes, the "consequences " I am afraid you are by and large, you,re completely utterly mistaken in thinking that getting caught means going to jail ... even if he goes to jail, his life may well be far from over

my friend- where are we talking about exactly.....?

does getting caught here automaticly going to jail?

does getting caught here mean you completely stop all your criminal dealings? ( not according to many who seem to run things quite well inside)

does getting caught and having your photos on the front cover of a local newspaper mean you,re 100% guilty?

recently my friend was on the cover, said he was human trafficer,on the word of one local working lady, who keeps contradictiiong herself, and there is no, zero backing evidence

I hope nobody really thinks that, but some seem to

how many times do we read about a drugs case, and the HEH bunch say such silly things like

" good he,s going to jail... got what he,s deserved, all druggys are scum, 33 % of 99%1/3 proves.... this, that, tom cobbly ,an all..."

"oh my..... I was hoping we progressed a little...

its cruel, and usually so utterly wrong /flawed/ open for mistakes

, this is the truth, please tell me if you agree or not...

here it is....have money/connection in thailand= not go to jail ( most of the time, i commend some straight officers who do not take this line, years ago there was one called rambo- is he still around?)

thats why all the hang ,em bunch arguemnts fail, misrably

true this can be said for many places, but its bargain basement, out at cut rates in LOS I,am sad to say

the only people ( not always of cores, i suspect this one may see some jail time, but not that much, and he,ll be out, banging away as the brits say, more connected, more able to sell his wares- thus showing the failing of totally flawed system) who do heavy jail are the poor ones at the bottom of the chain/set up/or the ones who ran too high, attracted too much attention..

I can give you so many examples, i,ll give one

in soi cowboy my friend was caught taking coke ( something i don,t really like just for the record)along with 5 of his buddys. I,ll be seeing him later today- cost them all 5000EU, they even argued a discunt and were given a number to call if it ever happened again!

a sad truth

best wishes

yes, the "consequences " I am afraid you are by and large, you,re completely utterly mistaken in thinking that getting caught means going to jail ... even if he goes to jail, his life may well be far from over

my friend- where are we talking about exactly.....?

does getting caught here automaticly going to jail?

does getting caught here mean you completely stop all your criminal dealings? ( not according to many who seem to run things quite well inside)

does getting caught and having your photos on the front cover of a local newspaper mean you,re 100% guilty?

recently my friend was on the cover, said he was human trafficer,on the word of one local working lady, who keeps contradictiiong herself, and there is no, zero backing evidence

I hope nobody really thinks that, but some seem to

how many times do we read about a drugs case, and the HEH bunch say such silly things like

" good he,s going to jail... got what he,s deserved, all druggys are scum, 33 % of 99%1/3 proves.... this, that, tom cobbly ,an all..."

"oh my..... I was hoping we progressed a little...

its cruel, and usually so utterly wrong /flawed/ open for mistakes

, this is the truth, please tell me if you agree or not...

here it is....have money/connection in thailand= not go to jail ( most of the time, i commend some straight officers who do not take this line, years ago there was one called rambo- is he still around?)

thats why all the hang ,em bunch arguemnts fail, misrably

true this can be said for many places, but its bargain basement, out at cut rates in LOS I,am sad to say

the only people ( not always of cores, i suspect this one may see some jail time, but not that much, and he,ll be out, banging away as the brits say, more connected, more able to sell his wares- thus showing the failing of totally flawed system) who do heavy jail are the poor ones at the bottom of the chain/set up/or the ones who ran too high, attracted too much attention..

I can give you so many examples, i,ll give one

in soi cowboy my friend was caught taking coke ( something i don,t really like just for the record)along with 5 of his buddys. I,ll be seeing him later today- cost them all 5000EU, they even argued a discunt and were given a number to call if it ever happened again!

a sad truth

best wishes

http://www.english-online.org.uk/

Police confiscated evidence, including the drugs, three bracelets, weighing 97.5 grams, eleven bank books totaling about ten million baht, ATM cards and three mobile phones. In addition, police took a brown Honda CRV, license 4236, Chonburi, a bronze Harley Davidson 1903, license 999, Bangkok, a yellow and white Yamaha Fino motorbike, license 176, Chonburi and 204,500 baht in cash. Altogether, the evidence was valued at about 1,000 million baht.

Unless the bracelets were worth the best part of a billion baht the rest doesnt even come close to that amount.

He must be an extremely clever man to make these drugs and fairly big time, you wonder why he wasnt bright enough to get someone else to do the donkey work for him.

1000 million baht / 6000 pills = 166,000 baht per pill... rightyo mate

Pathetic sense of addition, but great sense of hyperbole.

Guy was a greedy fool and I don't think death would be as bad

as decades in the Bangkok Hilton with no imagined release.

Suffer baby, suffer!