My Great Time Will Be Coming Jaaa

yingisagirl2004

I WANNA SHARE HOW HAPPY AM I , NA KA.....

MY BF WILL COME TO SEE ME SOON (NEXT WEEK LA KA) AM SO EXCITED

DEE JAI MAAK MAAK KAA

SO I CAN SEE HIM IN REAL, SMELL HIM, TOUCH HIM , TASTE HIM, etc CAN DO EVERYTHING AS LOVE DO , HEHE :o:D

I HOPE WE WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME, THOUGH HE COMES ONLY 6 DAYS :D

:D:wub:-_-:(

YING :D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for you, dear. But no need to shout. And I could as well start a thread saying "Hip Hip Hurrah, the Darling is getting back in three weeks. And I'll shag him like there's no tomorrow!". But.. erm.. don't think so. Kind of too private.

Oh <deleted>.. there I said it! Bugger.. :o

I'm happy for you, dear. But no need to shout. And I could as well start a thread saying "Hip Hip Hurrah, the Darling is getting back in three weeks. And I'll shag him like there's no tomorrow!". But.. erm.. don't think so. Kind of too private.

Oh <deleted>.. there I said it! Bugger.. :D

With good solid, down-to-earth advice like this, who needs to go to Claire Rayner?

LC, darling, sweetie, you get my vote for Thaivisa agony aunt supreme any and every day. Ever thought of making a career of it? :o:D

YING is a farang man!

Which Ying?

Yang's brother.

:o:D:D Brilliant!!

LC, darling, sweetie, you get my vote for Thaivisa agony aunt supreme any and every day. Ever thought of making a career of it?

Yeah, it's crossed my mind quite a few times too. But now, as I am the forum's mascot.. sorry, scratch that. I have the forum's mascots, it would be tricky to take over another position. :D

Oh yeah you caught me. It's really me writing as ying cause I want the attention!!! :o

Sigh, why is it that some people always think that girls who are in a forum are really guys? Girls don't exist online?

Well up to you.

Come to Chatuchak next sunday (the 29th) and you can see for yourself.

I have really been looking forward to this visit for a long time. :D

Cheers

Ken