November 1, 200718 yr Hi motoring folks, i've just renewed the insurance for my Vigo 4WD doublecab. For the 3rd year, the insurance is 21K + special tax of 795B + 6626B (govt tax). Although vehicle maintenance cost is rather low in LOS, the insurance is quite hefty and hardly changes every year. (Prev year was 22K). Care to comment on yours? Cheers!
November 1, 200718 yr Hi motoring folks,i've just renewed the insurance for my Vigo 4WD doublecab. For the 3rd year, the insurance is 21K + special tax of 795B + 6626B (govt tax). Although vehicle maintenance cost is rather low in LOS, the insurance is quite hefty and hardly changes every year. (Prev year was 22K). Care to comment on yours? Cheers! Next year please try Thaivisa Insurance http://insurance.thaivisa.com for a quote
November 13, 200718 yr Hi, I've got a Chevrolet Colarado 3.0 double cab. I got frree insurance for the first year, but I've just renewed with MSIG Thailand for under 15,000
November 13, 200718 yr I think you are confusing two issues, one is straightforward insurance the second is govt tax based on engine size which is pre set. For insurance you really should shop around. I have a Mitsubishi Triton Double Cab 4 x 4 my first years insurance was "free" at renewal in September I was quoted 24000, I then went out and got three different quotes and did a comparison, I ended up with AXA which gave me class one insurance with bail bond etc for 18000 baht. There is also a mandatory govt insurance ataround 750 baht and the certificate has to be carried in the vehicle (or so my insurers tell me)
November 13, 200718 yr For Fored Escape, its 16,000THB per year. Same for Ford Ranger extra cab, 4x4. For the new Camry is 20,000THb on the nose. Its sure as hel_l cheaper than id be paying back home. My last insurance premium before i quit England was 2,300 quid for a Toyota MR2 anniversary edition. For a bloody hair dressers car!
November 13, 200718 yr 1975 Land Rover Series III. Just renewed ins. with 3rd class compulsory for something like 3200. Vehicle tax is minimal, under 2000.
Create an account or sign in to comment