Flights - Newcastl Uk To Bkk Open

coldcrush

Hi All,

ok I have searched all the usual search engines and all my 20 0r 30 travel flight sites and would like to see what reall y is the cheaper option on flights from the UK to BKK. Alot of post in here seem certain they rae, but they never get a final price....so this is the chance if your bored to prove you know the cheapest option and benefit others and myself in your knowledge.

I would like the best qoute on flights Newcastle UK to Bangkok, yearly open anytime in the next 6 months.

Thanks All !

Depends when you want to travel, doesn't it? Somebody else's "cheapest deal" may be no longer available.

My only contribution on the subject is that about 4 years ago, when my now missis was domiciled in that area, I bought her a ticket via Courtney Airsavers in Newcastle, who were recommended by her friends and did a pretty good deal via Amsterdam on some KLM subsidiary connecting with China Airlines, baggage checked through to BKK.

Their phone no is 0191 232 2777 - but if you're from those parts and have done all this research, you probably know them

Well yes there is Courtney, but now they are more expensive. Gazelle Travel now have cheaper flights. It seems that the online fares are cheaper at the moment. Also China Airways are crap. Emirates now fly to BKK via Dubai direct from NCL so it is a better deal.

I was just wondering if anyone knows any deals out there or websites that maybe useful to getting a cheaper flight. I am a Geordie so always looking for a deal!

Thanks for your reply. :o

I try to book with the airline direct as long as the price isn't too expensive; sometimes they're cheaper. I always join the frequent flyer club of whichever airline I'm using, some of them i.e. Gulf Air allow extra luggage allowance merely by becoming a member; it also increases the possibilty of upgrades. On many airlines, their web site allows you to pre-book your seat at the time of booking; my brother flew to Johannesburg last year booked through an agent & he ended up being seperated from his girlfriend on one of the sectors.

Of the on-line agents, Southall Travel are usually quite good but, I don't think there is a definitive answer on which one's the cheapest - you have to look around as you'll find that none of them are ALWAYS the cheapest. Booking a flight at the right time & the right price can be quite a time consuming exercise. Better off if you start browsing for yourself, rather than asking this question on here!

Coldcrush,try Gazelle travel and ask for Nikki (tell her Kevin Bulmer put you onto her).there number is 01912618616.

Maybe they can do for you maybe not.Itry to play Courtneys off with them,doing this they knock a few quid off for you.

Kev

Hi Kev,

Yep I know the score on that one. Courtneys has gone right downhill price wise lately. Also know Gazelle staff they are pretty good, tis better to get the best price though! That being said internet providers such as www.airlinenetwork.com and others are much better since Emirates have moved into the game.

Take it easy and goodluck with everything mate. :o

Edited by coldcrush