Waterpic For Teeth

macone

Following is copied from TV topic earlier this year:

For all Waterpik wanters

"Thank you for your interest in WaterPik products.

We regret the WP 100 model is not available till September.

We suggest model WP 65E Price: Bht.3300 each

WP 75E Price Bht.3900 each.

For your convenience you may purchase these products at Healthy Max druggist, ground floor Wave Building, junction of Ploenchit,opposite British Embassy.

Similarly you may also get it at their Barumgrad Hospital branch on Soi Nana"

So there you go, off there today to get me one of these babies......wheres the grinning white tooth smiley biggrin.gif there you go

So there you go, off there today to get me one of these babies......wheres the grinning white tooth smiley biggrin.gif there you go

Let me know if you get one, and see any more on the shelf. I have been looking for one of these, as well. I have a friend going to BKK tomorrow, so I'll have her get me one if I get a positive reply from you.

Let me know if you get one, and see any more on the shelf. I have been looking for one of these, as well. I have a friend going to BKK tomorrow, so I'll have her get me one if I get a positive reply from you.

Sorry but the comment you quoted was not mine, it was copied from another thread from earlier this year. I will go in to BKK and have a look but not for another two weeks or so.

If anyone else have had any luck finding one, please reveal the source :o