Party In Pattaya !

Kerryd

You know you wanna !  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, 7 December is the most likely date for another Party in Pattaya !! :D:o:D

Unlike the TV sponsored Pattaya PissUps, this will be for those who won't be able to attend the 17 November official party (and those that are/were able to attend, and would like to meet those that wanted to, but couldn't attend, and anyone else that would like to drop by, so pretty much everyone is invited ! :D ).

From other threads, there seems to be quite a bit of interest in a pre-Christmas gathering, but some questions need to be asked/answered to help make it more successful (hence the poll, though it's limited to three whole questions).

So, what do you think ?

You picked that date deliberately didn't you?

I only land on that day and have to be in Bangkok for a day, so can't make it!!

I am being ignored by one lot and now snubbed, I just do know how I can continue :o

Have a good party guy's.

Moss

Good one KD!

Back from the Stan I presume?

Not yet, but soon ! Only a couple more weeks until freedom and fun begins ! :o

Kerry,

I'll be in Patters on the 17th. Still the 18th for you?

19th actually (in the morning sometime). Got to fly from AssCrackistan to Dubai then into Bkk and bus it down to Patters. Ought to be a zombie by the time I get in !

Unlike the TV sponsored Pattaya PissUps, this will be for those who won't be able to attend the 17 November official party (and those that are/were able to attend, and would like to meet those that wanted to, but couldn't attend, and anyone else that would like to drop by, so pretty much everyone is invited ! :D ).

From other threads, there seems to be quite a bit of interest in a pre-Christmas gathering, but some questions need to be asked/answered to help make it more successful (hence the poll, though it's limited to three whole questions).

So, what do you think ?

Tropical Bert's is a great place to have a party.

Barry

Unlike the TV sponsored Pattaya PissUps, this will be for those who won't be able to attend the 17 November official party (and those that are/were able to attend, and would like to meet those that wanted to, but couldn't attend, and anyone else that would like to drop by, so pretty much everyone is invited ! :bah: ).

So, what do you think ?

Tropical Bert's is a great place to have a party.

Barry

Indeed it is!!!! :D (not far from the library either for our literature inclined members. :D