Massage

7robbie7

Yes, there is/are massage places in new airport. Beware, 500 baht an hour! For foot massage.

There are signs all over the place. I believe one shop is upstairs, can't remember exact location.

i must be blind mate ive never seen a sign lol !!!

rob

Well, they were there a month ago. One location is just up one of the escalators, make an immediate U-turn and you will see the location. I had time to indulge, but at 500 baht, I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of ripping me off. There were around 6-7 therapists hanging around the entrance, didn't notice if any customers inside. Grant you, the location isn't easily noticable, it's kinda out of the way. Maybe it was a temporary set-up. But there were definately signs, they were not overhead signs, the ones on a pole, extending up from the floor that could be easily moved. They were more like a banner type sign.

Well, they were there a month ago. One location is just up one of the escalators, make an immediate U-turn and you will see the location. I had time to indulge, but at 500 baht, I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of ripping me off. There were around 6-7 therapists hanging around the entrance, didn't notice if any customers inside. Grant you, the location isn't easily noticable, it's kinda out of the way. Maybe it was a temporary set-up. But there were definately signs, they were not overhead signs, the ones on a pole, extending up from the floor that could be easily moved. They were more like a banner type sign.

Thanks for the info

all the best rob

Hi all

Is there a massage palour at the airport, in the ols airport there was but im not sure about this one

thanks

If ever you fly Business Class, try the FREE Massage Chairs in the Sky Lounge! I SWEAR to you, it was the BEST massage I have EVER had! They REALLY are the best! :o So much so, infact, that I am adamant about buying one for my home :D .