Letter Of Invitation

hello all

I would like some help please ,I need to write a LETTER OF INVITATION to the embassy in bkk, we would like family members to come to the uk

Has anyone got any sample letters i can write to the embassey or pinot me in the right dirrection

many thanks pete

Edited by cuddleypete

hello all

I would like some help please ,I need to write a LETTER OF INVITATION to the embassy in bkk, we would like family members to come to the uk

Has anyone got any sample letters i can write to the embassey or pinot me in the right dirrection

many thanks pete

Come to the UK for what purpose? Tourism? Settlement? Visit Thai spouse?

Ok. :o

Your Thai wife is resident with you in the UK? Long time? Do you have means of support? Accomodation etc?

The family member is Mother? Father? Long lost 3rd cousin to second wifes family?

I,m not being flippant....just trying to understand the circumstances.

Above poster beat me to it. SCOUSER would be the guy to PM about this.

Edited by stevemiddie

hi there all yes it is a letter of invatation not a sponsor lettere sorry for the mistake

my wife nephew wants to come to the uk to visit us and we will be providing accomadation

just need to know what to write etc

a sample letter would be a great help

hope this helps and someone has the answer

P.S I dont need any stuiped comments ok

Pete,

You posted again as I was doing mine.

However, I was aware that you required a Letter of Invitation, not a Sponsorship Letter, but some parts are relevant, I have high-lighted part of the above doc here.

What evidence can I supply?

You should send any supporting documents to the person you are sponsoring so that they can include them with their visa application. Please do not send any documents direct to the visa section.

There are no hard-and-fast rules about what documents you should produce when sponsoring a visitor to the UK. You may want to produce evidence of your own immigration status in the UK, and there are some other things you can do, particularly if the visit is for a special reason.

* If the visit is for a holiday and you are a relative or a friend, a letter of sponsorship explaining your relationship to the applicant and why the visit is taking place at this particular time may be helpful.

* If the visit is for a special family occasion (for example, celebrating a wedding, a birth or an important anniversary), an invitation giving details of the event, when and where it is to take place, and a letter of sponsorship would be helpful. If the person you are sponsoring is not a close relative or is one of several people invited to the occasion, it would be helpful to know why the applicant was chosen to attend.

If you are offering to provide support and accommodation, or to pay for travel to the UK, you must provide evidence of your ability to do so.

Moss