Where To Buy Tommy Hilfiger Clothes In Bkk?

kaphi

I am currently looking for a good place to buy original Tommy Hilfiger clothes. Do any honest-fake-opposed forum members have any recommendations :o ?

Since they have at least one production site in Thailand they might even have an outlet?

However, any place that allows me to purchase stuff at a significantly lower rate than in Europe would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
They have a store in Emporium, so possibly in the other large malls as well.

I checked out Emporium this Saturday - there is no Tommy Hilfiger on their shop index and I was unable to find the brand in any other shops there. When did you see the shop the last time and where exactly was it located?

They have a store in Emporium, so possibly in the other large malls as well.

I checked out Emporium this Saturday - there is no Tommy Hilfiger on their shop index and I was unable to find the brand in any other shops there. When did you see the shop the last time and where exactly was it located?

Sh1t dude, really sorry about that! I got it confused with the Nautica store. Must have mixed up the urban baggy jeans brands together in my head.

:o:D:D

I haven't seen anyone wearing Tommy gear in BKK, so I'd assume from that, and the fact that they don't list anywhere in Asia on their website, your not going to find any around here.

Edited by surface

i heard that tommy was banned as he is a racist - he apparently made a remark that his products are not suited for asians or something like that. don't know if true or not...

That is an urban legend, he never said that, see link

http://www.snopes.com/racial/business/hilfiger.asp

i can also deny that i never heard that...

by the way, after that incident some asian countries like philippines burned their tommyH clothes off the streets.