Groceries Home Delivered

Chuckler

Carrefour will make free deliveries as well, assuming you make the minimum 1000 baht purchase. That's a lot of matzah balls!!! :o

Carrefour is the BEST for deliveries, in my opinion. Unfortunately I have just moved out of any of their delivery areas and I am desolated.

Carrefour will make free deliveries as well, assuming you make the minimum 1000 baht purchase. That's a lot of matzah balls!!! :o

Carrefour is the BEST for deliveries, in my opinion. Unfortunately I have just moved out of any of their delivery areas and I am desolated.

Hey, any info on how to go about getting the free delivery? I checked on their website and couldn't find any info. How does it work?

Cheers!

Hey, any info on how to go about getting the free delivery? I checked on their website and couldn't find any info. How does it work?

Cheers!

Once you have done your shopping and paid for it, there will be a desk where you go to leave them your goods for delivery. You nominate a time frame when you will be home, and they deliver between that time (ie 2pm to 5pm). NOTE however, that Carrefore DON'T have refigerated storage, so if you have any perishables which need refrigeration, make sure you don't leave it with them and take it home yourself. The Carrefore on Rama IV, on at the end of Sukhumvit 26 is good however.

The supermarket at Central Chitlom (ground floor) does on the otherhand have a full delivery service, and have refrigerated storage and vans for delivery. They are by far the best bet in Thailand, though, as you'd expect, they are quite pricey.

We most love Foodland (Suk Soi 16) for the best range the best prices, but then we drive, and our weekly shop is part of our family routine.