Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Thai?

Lister

Two years ago now I meet this beautiful Thai lady and since then have been back three times to visit here in Khon Kean. The first time I was intrduced to the family and felt accepted. Each time back we travel around Chan Mai Bangkok etc then I'd go home and back to work till the next visit.

On my last visit my girlfriend got a visa and came home to Australia and stay with me for a month. E-mails are now coming Mother wishes to know whether I wish to marry, then she has demanded a car??

I have said that I will return next month on a two month visa and rent car and apartment to see if we / I can live in Thai then may if she show that she can be a good wife. Then we could marry and I re-enter on a non-immergation visa. I've said up front that i will not buy her from the family like a piece of fruit.

I just don't know whether I'm justing into the fire.

Any thoughts!!

O Yes my girlfriend is a kathoey/ladyman

Two years ago now I meet this beautiful Thai lady and since then have been back three times to visit here in Khon Kean. The first time I was intrduced to the family and felt accepted. Each time back we travel around Chan Mai Bangkok etc then I'd go home and back to work till the next visit.

On my last visit my girlfriend got a visa and came home to Australia and stay with me for a month. E-mails are now coming Mother wishes to know whether I wish to marry, then she has demanded a car??

I have said that I will return next month on a two month visa and rent car and apartment to see if we / I can live in Thai then may if she show that she can be a good wife. Then we could marry and I re-enter on a non-immergation visa. I've said up front that i will not buy her from the family like a piece of fruit.

I just don't know whether I'm justing into the fire.

Any thoughts!!

O Yes my girlfriend is a kathoey/ladyman

You just wont give up will you??

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no problem about getting married here. Marriage registration is free in Thailand at any Amphur. Just check what the Palap Amphur needs.

Registration is free in Thailand. Sometimes there is a hastle locally but no problem in Khet Sathorn or Khet Bangrak in Bangkok.

If you need the marriage registered in your home country you will need a certified translation of the marriage certificate to take to your Embassy. Then you have a paper you can send home.

Make sure that if your Thai wife has any property it is registered in her name BEFORE you get married, otherwise she'll loose the lot.

Married Roger

Umm, just a tad suspicious, a one post wonder who spins a yarn with a sting. :o

As if any sane person would talk about a same sex marriage and concerns over the sin sot. :D

And now we have rasline who registered a little latter giving us all mis-information.