48 Hours To Live

kangeroo

Hello .

48 hours to live , what would you do if you were told that you only had 48 hourse to 100% . i often wondered when i was waiting to check in or had 10 hours to go for the day in a job that really pissed me off .

Would you takecare of the people you loved ?. Would you fix up a few people you didnt love ?. Or would you just get drunk and have a good time ?

Intrested to see your thoughts . cheers.

Lots of sex for 24 hours, then a flight home to see my parents.

As for the job, been there. I maxed the company credit card on my Brothers stag weekend, then returned my laptop, phone, credit card, car, etc. and told them I am moving to LOS. Ha

(Edited for additions after reading your topic again).

Don't think I would want to hurt anyone, maybe been here too long. I used to have dreams about getting a gun and wasting a few teachers/ students at my school, but I think I am a pacifist now (No I am not gay/ psycho/ American). Ha

Edited by sweetchariot

500 max, down soi 6

But i would die trying :o

Haha. I have conducted several scientific experiments on this subject, and my conclusions are that 12 is the max in any 24 hour period, if you are under 40. This sadly drops by 3 per 5 years over 40 until you reach 55, then you have 3 over the next 1-50 years!

So depending on your age, and my infallable scientific research you could be anywhere from 24 to 1 in 48 hours.

Reasearch can be found at www.bullsitersRus.com

name='sweetchariot' date='2007-11-15 09:16:23' post='1651672']

But i would die trying :o

Haha. I have conducted several scientific experiments on this subject, and my conclusions are that 12 is the max in any 24 hour period, if you are under 40. This sadly drops by 3 per 5 years over 40 until you reach 55, then you have 3 over the next 1-50 years!

So depending on your age, and my infallable scientific research you could be anywhere from 24 to 1 in 48 hours.

Reasearch can be found at www.bullsitersRus.com

:D:D:D

The other 500 are men, you did know :bah::D:bah::o

48 hours... Let's see... first, I would like to have one last big fight with the pretend manager of the Big C on Sukumvit... Then, i would like to try to return something at Carrefour, and see how difficult they make it, and then I would have one last big fight over there.

If I had any time left, I would get into an argument with the ticket taker at the Major Cineplex movies at "The Avenue", and of course the last thing would be to get into a dispute with a motorcycle taxi guy, over a price agreed to in advance, and/or a baht bus driver, who doesn't like when I give him only 5 baht for a short ride (still more than what he gets out of Thais for the same ride).

And naturally, I would save the last few minutes for some reflection about how I'm always right about everything, and how everyone else is always wrong, and they have no ability to admit they could ever be wrong about anything.

And in the very last minute, it would have to be with a motorcycle taxi driver, and I would be paying him the 40 baht agreed, plus I would offer a 10 baht tip, for a total of 50 baht... I would then hand him a 100 baht note, and he would then exclaim, "sorry, no change..." then I would say, "you're in luck, cause i happen to have two twenties, so you don't get a tip..." That's how i would like to go out.

48 hours... Let's see... first, I would like to have one last big fight with the pretend manager of the Big C on Sukumvit... Then, i would like to try to return something at Carrefour, and see how difficult they make it, and then I would have one last big fight over there.

If I had any time left, I would get into an argument with the ticket taker at the Major Cineplex movies at "The Avenue", and of course the last thing would be to get into a dispute with a motorcycle taxi guy, over a price agreed to in advance, and/or a baht bus driver, who doesn't like when I give him only 5 baht for a short ride (still more than what he gets out of Thais for the same ride).

And naturally, I would save the last few minutes for some reflection about how I'm always right about everything, and how everyone else is always wrong, and they have no ability to admit they could ever be wrong about anything.

And in the very last minute, it would have to be with a motorcycle taxi driver, and I would be paying him the 40 baht agreed, plus I would offer a 10 baht tip, for a total of 50 baht... I would then hand him a 100 baht note, and he would then exclaim, "sorry, no change..." then I would say, "you're in luck, cause i happen to have two twenties, so you don't get a tip..." That's how i would like to go out.

Oh Dear. Someone has been here too long methinks.

"or a baht bus driver, who doesn't like when I give him only 5 baht for a short ride (still more than what he gets out of Thais for the same ride)."

Has the Thai fare gone down? How mant satangs now?

"And naturally, I would save the last few minutes for some reflection about how I'm always right about everything, and how everyone else is always wrong, and they have no ability to admit they could ever be wrong about anything"

Sad.

Weho, you are a star! I'm so glad you're back :o

Weho, you are a star! I'm so glad you're back :o

What a touching commentary! Unfortunately, not everyone shares your excitement, (see prior poster).

Now, if you will excuse me, I must get back to my show on the Discovery Channel about hulls of ocean-going vessels. Something my current "life partner" and I enjoy watching together... and who say romance is dead...

:o:D:D You made my day Weho....

:o:D:D You made my day Weho....

You're too kind... it's unforunate that some people think THEIR idea of pleasure in their last 48 hours, just has to be the same as everyone else. I get enough tookie, that I don't feel a need to go up and down Soi 6, and meet 3,000 broads... can't they just understand that MY pleasure may be one last lecture to someone that may not understand the ways of the farang? I may enjoy seeing the expression of a BIG C cashier learning that IF an item in my basket doesn't have a price tag with a BAR CODE on it, that doesn't mean I, all of the sudden, don't want the item... and it also doesn't mean that the cashier gets to stop my order, have me pay up for the items WITH bar codes, then take everyone else in line... and then AFTER she is through with them, only THEN does she call for someone to do a "price check"... after I've now lost 30 minutes.... these people NEED training.... they NEED to know what they did wrong, and I'm happy to give them FREE TRAINING...

so the next time any of you go to say, for example, BIG C, on Sukumvit, and things at the cashier seem to go "OK", it may have gone "OK" because I've ALREADY been there, and trained that person... FREE training... I'm a giver. Even up til the end, I want to give back...

So let's say you're in line at BIG C, Sukumvit, at let's say, cashier #27, and all is going well, but you observe next door at cashier #28, there's trouble a-brewing for someone else, just think to yourself, "things may be going well at #27 cause Weho was already here..."

You're welcome, in advance.

I have given this much thought in the past. There are really only two things I need to do to fulfill my lifetime ambitions.

1. Get a dump truck or cement truck and drive down Beach Road, running over every rental motorcycle I can find that is taking up parking space. Soi Post Office and Soi Pattayaland could be interesting as well.

2. Meet Weho.

Run around screaming "I'M GOING TO DIE!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!!!! HELP ME!!!"

BTW I have always had superb service in the supermarkets of Pattya. Last week I took back a bike I bought then broke and got all my money back no problem. Must be my good vibes.....

I have given this much thought in the past. There are really only two things I need to do to fulfill my lifetime ambitions.

1. Get a dump truck or cement truck and drive down Beach Road, running over every rental motorcycle I can find that is taking up parking space. Soi Post Office and Soi Pattayaland could be interesting as well.

2. Meet Weho.

I am planning on attending the THAI VISA party, I think this Saturday, right??? So you just might be able to fulfill at least one of your ambitions... that's not so bad...

And your anger is mis-directed at rental motorcycle parkers... your anger should be toward city officials that PERMIT such a thing to happen... you should lobby the city to FINE anyone parking illegally, (maybe they are parked legally...), and the city should IMMEDIATELY impound the bikes... and some racket could be set up with some towing/impound company, no doubt owned at least in part, by the police, who would get say 1,000 baht of the 4,000 baht fine... that ought to put a stop to it.

And truthfully, I think at this point, it's a lost cause... you should presume that it's MOTORCYCLE PARKING ONLY, and if you have some big gas-guzzling, terrorist-friendly S.U.V., you shouldn't expect large spaces will be waiting for you... you've got the gas-guzzler, now you start paying... paying for parking, like at the Royal Garden lot... and they should charge TRIPLE for large cars. I can only imagine the size of your car...

You still want to meet me?

"or a baht bus driver, who doesn't like when I give him only 5 baht for a short ride (still more than what he gets out of Thais for the same ride)."

"And naturally, I would save the last few minutes for some reflection about how I'm always right about everything, and how everyone else is always wrong, and they have no ability to admit they could ever be wrong about anything"

Sad.

Try looking up satire in the dictionary. Lighten up.

I would walk a mile for a camel or to meet Weho.

Unfortunately I cannot fly 4,000 miles to do the deed.

Why not just post your picture and I can die a happy man.

PM me if you're shy.

Maybe it's better if you just use your imagination... i might disappoint you...

And 4,000 miles away... do you live in Irian Jaya? I heard they have cannibals there... in the Philippines too... freaky stuff...

then again, maybe you live in North Korea... or the Maldives... do you live on an atoll?

Sad.

Try looking up satire in the dictionary. Lighten up.

I did, but I don't get it:

clothes or apparel, esp. rich or splendid garments

............................sorry that was attire!

Maybe it's better if you just use your imagination... i might disappoint you...

And 4,000 miles away... do you live in Irian Jaya? I heard they have cannibals there... in the Philippines too... freaky stuff...

then again, maybe you live in North Korea... or the Maldives... do you live on an atoll?

The only cannibals I know are on Soi 6. I work in the mysterious Middle East, far away from the nearest atoll.

Sheer class.

First I would find a church. then ignore that, perhaps my local temple and arrange the bonfire after that walking street, soi 6 and everywhere else I could get drunk and screw my arse off maybe something I haven't tried but can't think of anything lol

First, one more romp with one of Pattaya's finest. Then I'd attach a grenade launcher to my bumper and blow up every empty baht bus I can find.

Then, treat my two closest friends and Weho to a fancy dinner at Manhattan's steakhouse with a rare and expensive French wine. I'd then divide up all my possessions to my friends, call my Mom and sister and tell then I love them.

I'd then kill my neighbor's yappy little dog in a very inhumane way. Lastly, 47 hours in, just to display contempt for fate, I'd do a swan dive off the Pattaya Park tower wearing a chicken suit.