Best Of 2004

THAIVISA HALL OF FLAME

Before I go any further on this, it would save me a lot of time if there was a 'Search By Thread Title' option, is there?

There have been some memorable posts in my nine months on TV - such as the infamous 'Marmite V Vegemite' thread and the unforgettable 'Girls Without A Clitoris - (no sign of the bugger) not to mention my very own 'Bargirl Appreciation Thread' which launched Rod Kalashnikov to fame and glory as Wart Of The Ring did me. :D

As far as individual posts go, I remember the first time I was ever called 'Scampy' and it was in a post around late April when I had mentioned Cadbury's Mini Eggs and it was the late Basher who replied...

"No, stoppit, stoppit - you've gone and done it now Scampy"

I found this very amusing but didn't really know what he was on about. :o

My nomination goes to **Johnny Moron** for his star performance in Marrying Bar Girls, why? and for What Do Them Forum Admin Blokes Look Like, Who are Mr IT and Dr PP

:D

I especially liked the way he sounded like a total moron, but his spelling and punctuation - particularly his use of apostrophes - was perfect! He even put an apostrophe in front of "phone"! Some 'moron'! :o:D:D

Listen mate, I ain't having a go at you or trying to be funny or nothin', but I get the impression that you're one of them blokes who don't like whores.

And I think that Mr Gentleman bloke is just jealous of people like us cos our wives've been done by more men than what his has.

No mate, I never said she was retired; she just don't go with blokes as often as what she used to. Nowadays, most of her work is just short time stuff when we ain't got enough money to pay the 'phone bill.

Great idea Scampy.

I always pay attention to Medicenebox's posts, they are usually packed with comedy gold:

-------------

Being a man, when i hear the term, "just friends" I see a man and woman who have either already shagged, or are at some point about to.

Because lets face it lads, if they didn't have minges none of us would bother with them.

-------------

Apologising for an ambiguous sentenece:

I always remember an English lesson in junior school in England, when a teacher gave me a sentence, then asked me to explain it.

"The lady sat playing the piano, with carved wooden legs"

I said "Did she have wooden legs miss?" They all laughed at me, and since then I've been disturbed.

-------------

My friend was asked this by several ladies.

They would say "You number one butterfly" he would say "No, you are wrong. I am international airport".

Then he would ask them why it was ok for them to have a different partner every night, but not him. To which they would reply "Because I working".

He said "Im working as well, in England where its cold and wet, so I can come here and buy lady"

Valid point I think. Ever seen a bargirl stuck for words?

-------------

Someone once sent me a mpeg of a woman getting shagged by a horse. And I've seen more than two of dogs humping whores. Of course I deleted them instantly. But.......

Now I've forgot what I was going to say.........

-------------

My Favourite, the Wayward curser:

That ens to me. always happ

king annoying. It is so fuc

-------------

:o Sheer class!

Johnny Moron...action replay...action replay..

I think this thread is a good one cos my wife is aslo a whore. I know a lot of my mates laught at me cos of this but I don't care.

Personally, I think a lot of peope are just jealous. After all, how many blokes who've married "normal" girls can say that their wives have taken it up the Gary Glitter from Africans, given head to Indians and done hand jobs on cripples.

My wife's done all of this and more, and I'm proud of her for it.

Listen mate, I ain't having a go at you or trying to be funny or nothin', but I get the impression that you're one of them blokes who don't like whores.

If I'm wrong then I apologise, but if I ain't then let me tell you that there ain't a sweeter person on this whole earth than my beloved wife. Who cares if she's done more than a thousand different blokes; who cares if she starts grinning whenever someone offers her a cream pie or a tea bag; who cares if she blushes when our local carpenter tells us that we need to put a bit of oil on the back door.

I don't care what none of you think. I love my little whore and I reckon most of you are just jealous cos I got something better than what most of you've got.

I agree with you mate; I think all that stuff what you wrote is right and I think you're probably quite an intelligent bloke.

My little whore also gets a lot of respect when we travel - especially when she covers up all her tattoos and stops talking about how big her ex-boyfriend's dick was.

And I think that Mr Gentleman bloke is just jealous of people like us cos our wives've been done by more men than what his has.

Don't get me wrong or nothing Mr Gentelman, but I reckon your wife is probably one of those women who thinks a facial is something you get down at the local cosmetic store.

Hello Mr Meemiathai. I ain't very good at countin' but I see you've done eight postings to this thread already today so I guess you like whores as much as what I do.

What I can't say for sure though is whether you're really into this scene or whether you're just an ugly bastard like me who can't get nothing better.

One thing's for sure, that Mr Gentleman bloke is starting to annoy me a bit. I get the impression he's married to one of them boring "normal" women who thinks that John Holmes is a real estate agency. Seriously, I reckon if you talked to his wife about shaven pussies she'd probably think you were talking about kittens who've just had a haircut. What a loser!

His references to John Holmes, cream pies etc. just crack me up every time.

Truly a classic. :o