Looking For Musicians To Jam With!

pluto_manibo

Yes sir! I am!

I ll need to rent or buy a cheap amp as all I brought along was my bass.

Do you have a space where we can jam?

Any drummers around?

I really miss playing.

My few appearances at Dave's were fun but I had to spend hours signing autographs afterwards and fleeing groupies and shoddy record deals. :o:D

I can play anything but jazz, never realy digget it...

Penzman :D

Now where's my limo?

I don't have a rehearsal space yet, however the music store opposite Lotus on the Sukhumvit (the one in Jomtien) rents rehearsal rooms, which have amps, a PA , mics, drums...for about 200 baht an hour....the gear is not great but it can do for small jams.

Alright Penzman lets' see if we can get more musicians together....Drummers, guitar players, singers, horns whatever...anyone interested in Jamming in Pattaya please reply.....or[email protected][/email]

I love the concept, but personally prefer music.

Anyone interested in doing similar but with jazz and/or folk in mind?

Email me. :D

tut tut, get yer own jazz thread :D Play that stuff here and they`ll ask you to pee in a cup :o

I love the concept, but personally prefer music.

Anyone interested in doing similar but with jazz and/or folk in mind?

Email me. :o

I was thinking of bringing my basses along, fretted and fretless. Thing is, I like to travel light, but I don't. A big ole bass guitar takes up a lot of space.

I've already got a couple of gigs lined up with a female singer in Pattaya and a duo/trio on Samui, if I can be bothered taking care of two guitars for six months at a time. Hmmm...I've gone off the idea.

I moved here permanently, I tossed aside lotsa stuff so that I could bring the bass and 2 more pieces of luggage

That is the spirit man! Unfortunately not many people have answered this post, we'll give it more time...Hey Penzman was one of the pieces of luggage an amp? :o

Come one people, a little enthusiasm..any musicians out there willing to jam, learn some songs, play tight, meet new people, have some drinks in a friendly environment.....there must be some Pattayans with musical talent out there...stop hiding :o Give it a shot....