Good Morning English People!

Tatler

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I knew that would happen, how could one seriously think that they would advance??? I won my bet so today its free lunch... HAHAHA

Well my country is out as well, they fought bravely and .... (who am I kidding, they lick icecream)

Once again England have choked :o:D I know that there are many English here in Nakhon, so this is the reason of the post. Also a big thank you to any croatians and any Andorrians here in Nakhon :D:D enjoy your day, i will!!

Why is it that any failings of the English brimgs out the inferiority complex of the Scots.

Sorry sir,

I am not scottish,,,, HEHE

I laugh because the English team never has the BRAIN to get a manager that knows what he is doing,

They hire a monkey, and expect a miracle, not delivered in two matcher, kick the monkey out... (what is that all about?)

It takes time to make a football team...

BTW, my country didn't get there either...

Have a nice day sir...

I know this might sound a bit weired but ,..I knew we were gonna lose!,...the reason why?,.....its all to do with the national anthems,......for the past two years I have listened carefully to the national anthems and whoever sings with most "passion" will get the result,.....never fails,... if only I had time to put a bet on !.....this week I said out loud after comparing croatia with england "wer'e going down"....and I was right!.......Its become scary now,.....

I know this might sound a bit weired but ,..I knew we were gonna lose!,...the reason why?,.....its all to do with the national anthems,......for the past two years I have listened carefully to the national anthems and whoever sings with most "passion" will get the result,.....never fails,... if only I had time to put a bet on !.....this week I said out loud after comparing croatia with england "wer'e going down"....and I was right!.......Its become scary now,.....

Yes I have noticed that too but what upsets me more is booing the opposing teams anthem. The England supporters did it to the Croations and I was ashamed to be english.

Yes I have noticed that too but what upsets me more is booing the opposing teams anthem. The England supporters did it to the Croations and I was ashamed to be english.

I would be ashamed to English as well :o:D if you changed your name to Mcsomething you could become a Scot :D:D