Pressure Washers

Have same mould problem on the concrete around house.....been using scrubbing brush, water and detergent but hard work in the sun! Not that i mind but it's taking ages and still not clean. If could hire a pressure washer here in Samui would be great. I know there are relatively inexpensive ones to buy in Lotus and Makro but are they any good? I've always hired the industrial ones in UK.

Have same mould problem on the concrete around house.....been using scrubbing brush, water and detergent but hard work in the sun! Not that i mind but it's taking ages and still not clean. If could hire a pressure washer here in Samui would be great. I know there are relatively inexpensive ones to buy in Lotus and Makro but are they any good? I've always hired the industrial ones in UK.

something like this....

post-51795-1195955789_thumb.jpg

i think, it's ok for private use (sometimes a year)

if you need one for every week/day for some hours,

then you need a industrial one :o

Chayaphum

We have a brick walkway around our yard that got moldy. I hired someone to use a brass brush to scrub the bricks with water and they looked like new. Didn't take very long at all. I think he went through two brushes, but they were 80 baht ea. and included the handle. You should be able to hird someone for a few hundred baht to do that.