Nanny / Maid-housekeeper (part Time) Needed Until Jan/feb

Foggy Bottom

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, honest someone wanting a part time job as a "Mother's Help"?

My missus had our first-borne last month and isn't recovering as quickly as hoped. We need someone to help out five half-days a week or 3 full days a week (can be adjusted around them having to take / collect their own kids to / from school).

Basic housekeeping duties and giving the missus some relief of holding the baby, so she gets peace while having a shower and time to rest with her feet up now & then.

We're located inside the moat near Chang Puak Gate, so it's a central location.

If you know anyone that's interested can you message me with their name & mobile number, and I can get the missus to call them (in Thai).

It's possible the missus may have to go into hospital for an post-natal operation, so the job might become full time for a couple of weeks if that happens. If the salary expectations are right (for my budget) then we could make it full time anyway, and possibly longer term too, but cannot offer a live-in position as the house is too small and has no maid's room.

Thanks all

Gaz

Edited by Gaz Chiangmai

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, honest someone wanting a part time job as a "Mother's Help"?

My missus had our first-borne last month and isn't recovering as quickly as hoped. We need someone to help out five half-days a week or 3 full days a week (can be adjusted around them having to take / collect their own kids to / from school).

Basic housekeeping duties and giving the missus some relief of holding the baby, so she gets peace while having a shower and time to rest with her feet up now & then.

We're located inside the moat near Chang Puak Gate, so it's a central location.

If you know anyone that's interested can you message me with their name & mobile number, and I can get the missus to call them (in Thai).

It's possible the missus may have to go into hospital for an post-natal operation, so the job might become full time for a couple of weeks if that happens. If the salary expectations are right (for my budget) then we could make it full time anyway, and possibly longer term too, but cannot offer a live-in position as the house is too small and has no maid's room.

Thanks all

Gaz

Hi, My name is Note and now I'm looking for parttime job during daytime because I have full time job start at 4 pm. So if you don't mind you can call me to interview. My number is XXXXXXXX.

I love childern and I used to take care of my sister's baby 4 months old. I can speak English. I'm Thai girl from Chiang Mai. I'm 26 years old. I graduated from Rajabhat Chiang Mai University in 2004.

Hope to hearing form you soon

Thank you.