High Fiber Foods

cm-happy

• 2 weeks later...
am interested in changing my diet to include more items that are high in fiber other than just breakfast cereal.

Would appreciate if someone could make recommendations, not just for breakfast cereal, possibly even some snack type items

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds.

am interested in changing my diet to include more items that are high in fiber other than just breakfast cereal.

Would appreciate if someone could make recommendations, not just for breakfast cereal, possibly even some snack type items

Whose colin ? :D

...his Colin :o

I've always included a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables in my diet with the purpose of enabling a daily bowel movement in mind...mostly with mixed results.

recently I've been following a recommendation from another TV poster in the health section and having a shake in the morning to include lo-fat yogurt, banana, skim milk and about 3 tbbl spoons of cooked oatmeal all put thru a blender. Was pleased to find that the concoction gets the job done; the oats are 100% soluble fiber and power right thru with a pleasing daily result.

(mods might wanna move this thread to the health section :o ...people come lookin' fer recipies and get daily dump recommendations)

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Whose colin ? :D

...his Colin :o

is he gay ? :D ,, isnt it colon ?

Coconut seems to work on me, i drink 2 a day and am regular,.