Local Solicitor

Smurf101

Can anyone recommend an English speaking solicitor who can advise me in relation to purchase of a house here? I have a house picked but the farang owner wants to sell with a Thai company while I would prefer to buy it in my Thai wife's name. I assume it all comes down to the taxes involved.

He wants to sell the company WITH the house because it is expensive to close a company. It won't affect you either way. The company is his problem. He should consider himself lucky that he found a buyer.

Try " Sam" at Saturday Night Accounting 038 252-766-7

Crap name good service.

i have three companies overseen and formed by Sam, he is understanding, efficient and professional. 3 of my friends are with him too, i highly recommend him and his staff . he is on Threppasit road on the left going to Chomtien about 150 metres back from the traffic lights where they meet Thappraya Road. i have to go tommorrow to pay fees on one company. always a sad day........

He wants to sell the company WITH the house because it is expensive to close a company. It won't affect you either way. The company is his problem. He should consider himself lucky that he found a buyer.

Therein lies the problem. He won't sell at the agreed price without the company due to the additional taxes involved. I may offer a bit extra just to push it along. Anyway, I spoke to Khun Visan at 'Attorney at Law' who was most helpful and I have the info I was looking for. Thanks for all the advice folks.