'sexy Looking Girl Single Never Married'

Jingjok

What’s this all about then?

I advertised some light fittings in TV classifieds.

This morning I receive this:

>>>

Good Evening Dear Am Ulia By Name,

A Sexy Looking Girl Single Never Married,Today I Came Accross Your Profile In This Site And I Have Intrest In You Thats Why Am Contacting For Us To Have A Friendship. In A

Short Form Please If You Feel Like We Will Be Friends Fine And Please Mail Me Back So That I Will Forward You My Photos And Introduce My Self To You More,So From There We Will Get To know Each Orther.Mail me With This Email Address ([email protected])

Thanks For i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as Possible.

Big Kisess And Huggs.Ulia !

I have some thing good that i will like to share with you, as you Respond to my Mail.

<<<

Whilst the offer of a ‘some thing good’ from a ‘sexy looking girl’ is often tempting, I sadly declined. Her spelling and grammar is just such a turn-off: it’s an English thing :o

Seriously, this is clearly a scam of some kind – have others received this kind of mail on Thai Visa?

Yes. I've got one - also this morning, also from Ulia, and also as a reply to an ad on TV classified ... Either someone's spamming by manually going trough the ads, or TV classified's database is compromised, or their ads aren't protected against robot replies ...